FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What will the quali stats look like at the end of the season?

Lewis style, Button will only qualify higher if Mag has a problem
31%
Close with Button faster on average
31%
Sergio style, They will be close, with Mag edging it
19%
Other (explain)
19%
Yes Perez had a really disappointing quali. Early days I know, but it Makes you wonder what those Mclarens might have been capable of last year with a mag or a Lewis driving.
Lewis & Kev at Mclaren :cloud9:

Wouldn't that have been a dream ticket! But I'm really loving Lewis at Merc.
Lewis & Kev at Mclaren :cloud9:

I was thinking about this as well. There might be a time when Dennis might call Lewis 'home'. :hehe:

Maybe when Lewis has racked up about 3 championships with Merc, he can help ride out his last years in McLaren Honda...won't that be a sight. Lewis the old experienced guy mentoring young Kevin, finally we might see the real Mclaren (2 super drivers) completely back in business. But I suspect RD won't waste that much time in getting a proper mentor to keep Kevin on his toes.
Great first qualifying for Kevin Magnussen, 4th place on first attempt is a stellar effort. Hopefully he can do even better in the race.

It was very frustrating for Jenson Button, what with the yellow flag, as the car is clearly faster than 11th place. He'll certainly make progress in the race, he's won it more times than most others...
I'm so glad Perez replaced di resta considering where he qualified compared to his teammate!

Edit: sorry wrong thread. Thought this was the generic inter-team qualify rivalry thread.

See our F1 related articles too!