Survives into 2015
No votes
0%
By Jabberwocky
So who is responsible for this apparent turn-around? :confused:

Martin, there is no way Ron got all this s*** sorted in a week
By CookinFlat6

Ofcourse its Ron. All its taken is a few major decisions, decisions the other guy would have flaked out of. For example 'do we run the experimental rear or play safe'
the other guy was too scared to run foul of the regs, remember the fiasco of shipping parts out and not using them last season.
Also Ron is responsible for Magnus, the facts are that since he has been there everything has changed, the other guy would probably have given :duckie: an extra day testing at Mags expense

sorry this is not coincidence, the team always had the potential and fast cars etc, it was just the weak and romantic leadership that always took the easy option and FAILED
By CookinFlat6
Mclaren have said that Boiler as the new racing director is in charge of all racing and trackside activities. So the duck is no longer in the TP role.

He is history at McLaren, and until he has a new team or something positive to say, we wont hear anything at all from him. Thats his style,

:rofl: BOILER!!!!

Thats his name innit? All these french pronunciations are a bit pretentious :hehe:
By Hammer278

What turnaround? We know nothing except that the McLaren's got a pretty solid PU and drive train.
By operaman

What turnaround? We know nothing except that the McLaren's got a pretty solid PU and drive train.

Who said turn-around? I said apparent turn-around .... big difference.
By Hammer278
Makes little difference....if it's apparent it means there could be no turn around, thus no one's responsible for anything yet? :wink:
By operaman
Makes little difference....if it's apparent it means there could be no turn around, thus no one's responsible for anything yet? :wink:

Of course there's a difference. At what point last year did McLaren even look to be in the race. This year the car looks strong, even faster than the Mercedes at times. It is apparent to anyone watching, that this year is quite different from last year. It is also apparent that this doesn't fit your agenda however. :hehe:
By Hammer278

Of course there's a difference. At what point last year did McLaren even look to be in the race. This year the car looks strong, even faster than the Mercedes at times. It is apparent to anyone watching, that this year is quite different from last year. It is also apparent that this doesn't fit your agenda however. :hehe:

Their car was making laptimes which other drivers called "scary" during the tests in last years' tests.

This year they're leading on timesheets again....so if you think you're able to derive something from laptimes already....well good on you mate. :)
By LRW

This year the car looks.... f*** all! We've had 3 days testing. This time last year the McLaren was topping the time sheets. And we all know how epic McLaren failed last year. Everything still means jack s***.

"Apparent to anyone watching..." You make me laugh.
By racechick
He has to wear a hat that says "WWRDD?"

Does it mean

Wet Whitmarsh Regrets Dirty Dancing.

Or

What Went ''Rong' Dear Duckie?

Or

We Will Return! Doubtless Darling!

Or

Worried Whitmarsh Rues Dissing Dennis

Or

We Won't Regret Darling Duckie!

Or

Weeping Whtitmarsh Denies Dalliance

Or

Wooing Willies....Results Down Drain

Oh I must stop this triviality :hehe:
By 1Lemon
I like we will return, doubtless darling. Seems like a great hash tag
By CookinFlat6
Witless Wetarse rapes Dead Dragqueen

Wally Wetcrack rips Dummy Dildo

w***er Whiplash runs Dodgy Dungeon

I better stop there before I writing negative things about him :hehe:
By CookinFlat6
Wifey Whitrash rogers DD's Darling

(I might as well just pack my fishing rod and put on my wellies)

See our F1 related articles too!