43%
Gone during the season
7%
Gone after the season
43%
Survives into 2015
No votes
0%
After McLaren's glorious 4th place finish in Brazil last year and Whitmarsh's celebrations of Button's herculean effort to almost get a podium, I had a discussion with some duffus on FB claiming there were no management issues at McLaren. :hehe:
By 1Lemon
What does that even mean LEMON?

What would Ron Dennis do?
By Hammer278
After McLaren's glorious 4th place finish in Brazil last year and Whitmarsh's celebrations of Button's herculean effort to almost get a podium, I had a discussion with some duffus on FB claiming there were no management issues at McLaren. :hehe:

Wasn't that the general consensus like 2 years ago...the famous quote of 'there's nothing wrong in McLaren' is still ringing through my ears, albeit very faint now. :P
By CookinFlat6

Wasn't that the general consensus like 2 years ago...the famous quote of 'there's nothing wrong in McLaren' is still ringing through my ears, albeit very faint now. :P

To be fair, there is non of that anymore at least on this forum

I do remember the ridicule when it was suggested a year ago that Mclaren had no replacement for Vodaphone lined up and that it would be near impossible to get one in a climate of zero new F1 team title sponsors and an underperforming team
We were told the McLaren name and history was enough to command voda size deals despite a little 'blip '
By CookinFlat6
I was the only one who voted for 28th. And I think that was bang on in the end. And I hope the team didnt waste money on the taxi fare :D
By Jabberwocky
I think he will be made commercial director. Now the Eric is racing director. Following the Mercedes model

Sent using NCC-1701
By LRW
I think he will be made commercial director. Now the Eric is racing director. Following the Mercedes model

Sent using NCC-1701

But surely if they are going to put him in any significant role, they would of announced it. Just saying nothing about the guy screams volumes to me.
By CookinFlat6
Mclaren have said that Boiler as the new racing director is in charge of all racing and trackside activities. So the duck is no longer in the TP role.

He is history at McLaren, and until he has a new team or something positive to say, we wont hear anything at all from him. Thats his style,
By 1Lemon
Mclaren have said that Boiler as the new racing director is in charge of all racing and trackside activities. So the duck is no longer in the TP role.

He is history at McLaren, and until he has a new team or something positive to say, we wont hear anything at all from him. Thats his style,

I suggested a while back that Ron went all Mafia on McLaren, and I think MW is at the bottom of the lake at Woking as we haven't heard from him since the 'coup'
By NHcheese

:rofl: BOILER!!!!

See our F1 related articles too!