Gone during the season
7%
Gone after the season
43%
Survives into 2015
No votes
0%
By CookinFlat6
Just curious to see what people think about how ruthless and decisive Ron is when making big decisions. How do you think he will handle Whitmarsh and the TP position? Assuming there is no one qualified waiting in the background, and Ross is currently fishing.
By Jabberwocky
I think it will just revert to how it was pre spygate. Until the TP role is filled

Sent using NCC-1701
By LRW
Well I read a quote somewhere that they said they will announce their TP in the next month. If Witmarsh was staying there wouldn't need to be an announcement.

So I say gone in Feb.
By Jabberwocky
If I was Martin I would be hiding bits of tuna in random places around MTC about now lol

Sent using NCC-1701
By CookinFlat6
I thnk there a a chance he will be gone by the launch. Otherwise there would be a ton of awkward media questions at the test distracting the team. If they don't make the test then it would be simple to blame everything on the newly departed boss, with everyone fired up again for a new start at the next test.
By Jabberwocky
Maybe they will hang Martin out to dry at the launch, so he can answer the no title sponsor, crash test fail questions

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
They're (RD) already talking like Whitmarsh has screwed things completely and thus the change...I'd be very surprised if we see him at races anymore. Maybe at the launch with the mock up car, will be the last we'd see of him...answering questions about fake sponsors, fake cars and giggling away while he does it.
By 1Lemon
I reckon he will go next season but will be highly chastised this year
By CookinFlat6
In his new contract he has to say 10x a day 'I also find you disturbingly attractive Ron, really I do'
:rofl:
By 1Lemon
He has to wear a hat that says "WWRDD?"

See our F1 related articles too!