0%
Charles Pic
No votes
0%
Max Chilton
7%
Jules Bianchi
21%
:clap::clap::clap: hey that's the first time I figured out How to do those multiple quotes, without getting them all mixed up . :clap::clap::clap:
I had no idea Jules Bianchi all the way down on the grid was such a looker! Ah yes MORE JULES PLEASE! (Sorry Nando)

:bellydance:

:yes: oh yes, he certainly is!! :P
I didn't know 3double8 was a chick. :eek:
Daniel Ricciardo is not even a choice on the poll? He'd be the only driver my wife would vote for.

Really? That's an unusual choice!

She's married to me isn't she? :hehe:
She thinks Lewis is a hottie as wee though. Funny story this summer in Montreal, there was a young couple sitting the next row up so we were chatting through practice and qualifying and on race day during the driver's parade when Lewis passes by she went crazy. The first thing she said when she calmed back down was, "he's sofa king hot" and I laughed and thought of you.

Yes, I do get that a lot (on the interwebs). I should prolly change my username to something more feminine.

Yeah Hammer, and don't you forget that she kicked our @sses in the fantasy pool. :blush:

Yes, I do get that a lot (on the interwebs). I should prolly change my username to something more feminine.

Yeah Hammer, and don't you forget that she kicked our @sses in the fantasy pool. :blush:

She should post more.

She should post more.

I'm suprised she's not the only person voting on this.

She should post more.

Agreed. She really should.

:lurker:

I read it as 38DD so you're spot on in my book :thumbup:

In your sticky laminated book you mean?

See our F1 related articles too!