0%
Sauber
No votes
0%
Other (please state below)
No votes
0%
Which team impressed you most in 2013?

RBR swept all before them, but you can't forget Merc, for exceeding all expectations after an unspectacular return since 2010. Maybe it's Force India, for finding themselves in a position to challenge a team as legendary as McLaren.

Time to vote. :P
By 1Lemon
It's gotta be RBR. Hooked it together perfectly, team work is incredible, almost flawless execution through most of the year and brilliant commitment from the whole team.

They had the best car, but that's because they are, currently, the best team.
Without a doubt, Mercedes. Not only did they have a tremendous performance leap and got the second biggest haul of wins, but they ran a better team given their transition year and integrating Lewis into their fold. Red Bull showed that it didn't have control of its drivers and was flailing at having to cover PR issues with Vettel. They may have a great car and driver combination but it felt very much like a disjointed "team".
I don't really know how it can be anyone other than Red Bull. Sure, Mercedes are by far the most improved, but Red Bull as a whole have been spectacular.
Mercedes most improved, but no one can deny the drinks company for team of the year. They embarrassed the opposition, and that's putting it kindly. Whether by hook or by crook, in the end winning's winning and the bulls took a big sh*t over everyone else this year.

I do hope the bullsh*t stops here though.
It's team of the year. This year Mercedes were the best. I think when we look back at the 2010-20 era, we will say Red Bull are the team of the decade. Hope not though.
By vaptin
I want to vote Ferrari :irked: at least Maurrsia are there :blush:

Like everyone has said, Mercedes are most improved, possibly surprise of the year, hmm, I might actually vote for them, it's the curse of Redbull I guess, they don't have much to improve on, the standard is so high. But had they been dominate the entire year I'd have voted for them, but yes, the driver trouble I think also hurts them for this measurement. Team, has two drivers!

Thinking about it, I'm tempted to Vote Lotus, they don't have the resources as Mercedes, but pulled through pretty well at the start of the year, brought Kimi back to F1 too and gave Grosjean the chance to develop into a really strong racer.
I want to vote Ferrari :irked: at least Maurrsia are there :blush:

Like everyone has said, Mercedes are most improved, possibly surprise of the year, hmm, I might actually vote for them, it's the curse of Redbull I guess, they don't have much to improve on, the standard is so high. But had they been dominate the entire year I'd have voted for them, but yes, the driver trouble I think also hurts them for this measurement. Team, has two drivers!

Thinking about it, I'm tempted to Vote Lotus, they don't have the resources as Mercedes, but pulled through pretty well at the start of the year, brought Kimi back to F1 too and gave Grosjean the chance to develop into a really strong racer.

I was with your line of think inking. That's why I went for Eric Boullier for team boss... Just for bring able to do so much with the resources he had.
Winning every race after the summer break and dominating the season, this is a no-brainer - RBR

See our F1 related articles too!