Valterri Bottas
5%
Daniel Ricciardo
No votes
0%
Other (please state in comments below)
No votes
0%
Surprised Lew didn't list Raikkonen there... His performances over the first three quarters if the season were amazing... But I did vote for Vettel...

Maybe Raikkonen should've ditched the team after winning in Melbourne, he'd be a cinch to win driver of the year then.
Surprised Lew didn't list Raikkonen there... His performances over the first three quarters if the season were amazing... But I did vote for Vettel...

Best driver of the year that couldn't be bothered to finish the season?

Hey!! He needed surgery!!
Wonder if he needs a nurse?? Image
I think it was Alonso that needed back surgery, but he worked through it. Lewis didn't deserve the four votes he's gotten this year. He barely held his nose above water.
I think it was Alonso that needed back surgery, but he worked through it. Lewis didn't deserve the four votes he's gotten this year. He barely held his nose above water.

Different kind of injury. Alonso's was painful, but got better with physio. Kimi's needed surgery to remedy.

Slightly harsh....despite his first season he's managed to outscore the guy who embarrassed the 7x wdc 3 years running....scored a victory, lost a dominant victory through a puncture, and contributed to Merc's best season by far.

But I guess it's all based on the standards we set for our favourites so I'd agree partially with you. :D
I agree hammer. By Lewis's standards and our expectations it wasn't as good a season as it could possibly have been. But compared to the the other guys and considering his change of team , and the expectations at the start of the season, it was superb, right up there! But Lewis is never measured by the same scale as everyone else. He has to do more to get the accolades. And any errors are always magnified.

See our F1 related articles too!