FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

How would quick Nick have fared in Sebs position?

Won 4 WDCs
36%
Won 2 or 3 WDCs
21%
Won a lucky single WDC
21%
Won 0 WDCs
21%
Hopefully the new regs will actually serve their purpose and in time cause all the teams to become a lot closer in performance like in 2010. Would be good to see Lewis in a Merc vs Seb in a RBR vs Kimi in a Ferrari vs Alonso in a Mclaren vs RoGro in a Lotus with the cars close enough on performance that a driver can actually overcome any discrepancy with talent.

Like this years competition between Ferrari, Lotus and Merc. Anyway I have a strong feeling we will be seeing customer chassis/engine deals soon and a 2 tier championship. The manufacturers and the customers. Even that would be a lot more interesting than allowing a couple of teams to spend themselves silly whilst the rest are grinding to a halt
That would be great! The top drivers in different teams and similar cars. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: bring that on!
... So let's draw a line under Lewis, Whitmarsh and button in this thread. I'm sure a more appropriate thread will raise its head in a day or two for that discussion...

Oooops... CookinFlat? I'd responded to your comment and then edited the post when I read the above reminder!! :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!