0%
Geoff Willis
No votes
0%
Peter Prodromou
60%
Someone else? List below!
10%
Right, I'm going to have to transfer this poll here, because it's turning into quite a good topic of discussion. It's time to lay down your thoughts on who might be the new headline technical signing for McLaren!
For some reason when I flicked through the names I thought the fourth option said Bob Geldof :rofl: don't know why.
I'll go with Bob Geldof :hehe:
They read this forum when it was unanimously agreed that I would be a fantastic Martin Witmarsh replacement; can't say anything yet but you know......

Just sayin'
I don't get why Brawn is in this mix. Didn't he leave Ferrari in a huff since he was eyeing at team boss position and not be in a position to say 'yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir' anymore? Even at Merc now he's talking about 'doing this for a few more years before I'm off fishing'

Why would he go back to a techie position at McLaren? Unless he's replacing Whitmarsh? So Whitmarsh is basically announcing his own demise? Lol
Both brawn and. Honda have denied it. But brawn less convincingly I think? Honda said they'd heard nothing of these rumours and had not spoken to B fawn. bran said he would not make Amy decision quickly, may even take a sabbatical.

May even take a sabbatical:yikes: that bit worries me. If he's considering that, all doesn't sound well. :(
I don't get why Brawn is in this mix. Didn't he leave Ferrari in a huff since he was eyeing at team boss position and not be in a position to say 'yes sir no sir 3 bags full sir' anymore? Even at Merc now he's talking about 'doing this for a few more years before I'm off fishing'

Why would he go back to a techie position at McLaren? Unless he's replacing Whitmarsh? So Whitmarsh is basically announcing his own demise? Lol

I thought he wanted to return home to te UK?
Well Merc is home. It's Brackley.

See our F1 related articles too!