FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What should he do?

Stay at Ferrari
58%
Move to Red Bull (especially if Seb goes to Ferrari)
11%
Move to McLaren-Honda for 2015 onwards
26%
Move to Mercedes
No votes
0%
Move to another team
No votes
0%
Retire
5%
By sagi58
As far as McLaren are concerned, they lost a very strong Dramaqueen driver who might have since, matured a bit and prepared to fight with his teammate. Since right now he's got no choice but to pull his socks up again and share an F1 team with another strong driver. :D

Yeah, NR is pretty strong :twisted:

:clap:
By sagi58
As far as McLaren are concerned, they lost a very strong Dramaqueen driver who might have since, matured a bit and prepared to fight with his teammate. Since right now he's got no choice but to pull his socks up again and share an F1 team with another strong driver. :D

Hamilton had his socks up from Day 1 in F1, and never cried for No.1 status. :D

Seems to me, Ron Dennis practically handed that to him on a platter... a silver one, at that! :twisted:

Seems to me, Ron Dennis practically handed that to him on a platter... a silver one, at that! :twisted:

Looking at Monaco where Hamilton was faster and attacking Senor Fonz, and Dennis telling him to back off and leave Senor Fonz alone..... I think not!! :twisted:
By sagi58

Looking at Monaco where Hamilton was faster and attacking Senor Fonz, and Dennis telling him to back off and leave Senor Fonz alone..... I think not!! :twisted:

uh-huh! :rolleyes:

No. Lewis earnt that drive. And proved it was the right decision. It came down to Lewis or Pedro de la rosa. No brainer. And I was screaming that at the time when McLaren were dithering about it.

( edit: It was P de la R wasn't it. Someone a bit like that. Average, not special)

No. Lewis earnt that drive. And proved it was the right decision. It came down to Lewis or Pedro de la rosa. No brainer. And I was screaming that at the time when McLaren were dithering about it.

( edit: It was P de la R wasn't it. Someone a bit like that. Average, not special)

I believe so, yes. Pedro de la Rosa, of course, stood in when Juan Pablo Montoya was shifted aside, back in 2006.
By sagi58

First time I'd heard that! From what little I know of F1, even I wouldn't have gone with De La Rosa!! :rolleyes:

First time I'd heard that! From what little I know of F1, even I wouldn't have gone with De La Rosa!! :rolleyes:

I remember de la Rosa's best race with McLaren, when he finished 2nd in the 2006 Hungarian GP. What a chaotic race! Rain, Raikkonen crashing spectacularly out of the lead after collecting Vitantonio Liuzzi's Toro Rosso, and of course, Jenson Button's first win, for Honda.
By gdh
Do you all think that he and Kimi will play well together? My son firmly believes that the 2 of them will push each other and the Ferrari crew to return one of them to the driver's and constructor's championship. I want to believe him.
I believe one will be better than the other and a fierce rivalry will start sending one of them to Mclaren in 2015 mclaren become competitive once again.
By sagi58
Do you all think that he and Kimi will play well together? My son firmly believes that the 2 of them will push each other and the Ferrari crew to return one of them to the driver's and constructor's championship. I want to believe him.

:clap: Smart boy that son of yours!! :wavey:
Ferrari can never deliver a car that is better than 3rd. Mclaren Red bull and Mclaren will be stronger next year.
By sagi58
Ferrari can never deliver a car that is better than 3rd. Mclaren Red bull and Mclaren will be stronger next year.

I don't like to speak in absolutes!!

"never" is a long time...
"always" isn't possible...
Recently Ferrari are worse at the end than the start. The other teams can upgrade better.
By sagi58
Though the first comment is a "fact" and written in the history books, so to speak, the second isn't forever written in stone!! :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!