FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What should he do?

Stay at Ferrari
58%
Move to Red Bull (especially if Seb goes to Ferrari)
11%
Move to McLaren-Honda for 2015 onwards
26%
Move to Mercedes
No votes
0%
Move to another team
No votes
0%
Retire
5%
Is Ferrari still the way forward for the double world champion?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Just realised I've posted this in the wrong place!!!!!!

Fixed it for ya, honey!
DD

Thanks DD! XXX
By 1Lemon
:twisted:
Well he's already had four teams, albeit one was a return. I think stick it out where he is, he's in one of the top teams. Get it sorted there.
Merc don't need him.
McLaren do, but would they? Maybe if he was given number 1 status.
Red Bull? Depends what golden boy does. If he leaves they'll want a top liner, so maybe.
But I think he'll stay where he is.
I think he should give me his gf's number. :cloud9:

Seriously though, his hands are tied. He's chosen his bed, Vettel's chosen his, Lewis has chosen his. Unfortunately for the Fonz, he's having to share his bed now with another top liner....and will be crying himself to sleep every night (after satisfying his russian mamamia) during the winter break.

:D

Gaddamn...my post count is so pretty right now that I might never post again. Rejoice forumula1.com!
Last edited by Hammer278 on 01 Oct 13, 14:58, edited 1 time in total.
By 1Lemon
To clarify, I only voted to retire because "Replace Maldonado in Williams, beckoning Newey to return and him and Bottas dominate F1 for several years" wasn't an option. :hehe:
To clarify, I only voted to retire because "Replace Maldonado in Williams, beckoning Newey to return and him and Bottas dominate F1 for several years" wasn't an option. :hehe:

I say give Lew some hell for not making that an option then!
By 1Lemon

It's such an obvious choice I'm shocked it wasn't included in the first place!

Seriously though, his hands are tied. He's chosen his bed, Vettel's chosen his, Lewis has chosen his. Unfortunately for the Fonz, he's having to share his bed now with another top liner....and will be crying himself to sleep every night (after satisfying his russian mamamia) during the winter break.

Gaddamn...my post count is so pretty right now that I might never post again. Rejoice forumula1.com!

:yikes: This sounded dirtier than it should have :yikes:

In a previous life when I used to make my living installing car phones in the late 80's. The Chinese black limo service drivers in NYC would give me big tips if I was able to score them cell phone numbers with a lot of eights in them.

In a previous life when I used to make my living installing car phones in the late 80's. The Chinese black limo service drivers in NYC would give me big tips if I was able to score them cell phone numbers with a lot of eights in them.

Bet they didn't like phones with 4's in.

**Head bowed and tail-between-legs in sheer, submissive apology.** Give me your worst... :eek:
By 1Lemon

**Head bowed and tail-between-legs in sheer, submissive apology.** Give me your worst... :eek:

*Calls DD*

See our F1 related articles too!