FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Where will Kimi Raikkonen wind up for the 2014 season.

Lotus
38%
Ferrari
38%
Red Bull
24%
I don't believe RBR would fein interest in him, I do believe its possible for Ferrari to just to drive up the market price or to keep him from going elsewhere. I think however it's not out of the question for him to stay exactly where he is right now as long as they come up with decent cash.

Of course Red Bull would not have interest in him...I don't think Red Bull would want someone who is, well let's just say, equally better than Vettel...Watch, if Vettel had Kimi as his partner, I bet Kimi would not stand for Vettel being the leader driver, he'd show Vettel how it's done!
By NHcheese
I would love to see that!
By f1bettings
if Kimi moves it will be to a team that has a better car although it is tough to say the Lotus car has looked very good the past 2 years. RedBull are the clear front runners. Mercedes also look very good. Can't rule out McLaren as they are in need of some results. Ferrari could be it but would Alonso want Raikkonen as a teammate? He would be worried he would beat him.

Best drivers at the moment are Hamilton, Raikkonen, Alonso and Vettel.
By NHcheese
So the poll was wrong. Well done who got it right... not me
By NHcheese
I said Lotus.
By NHcheese
We all knew it was gonna be Ferrari like a month ago.
By Jabberwocky
What would Kimi do? Well he is a simple soul. If you can not lick or drink it, then ride it hard

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
By sagi58
So the poll was wrong. Well done who got it right... not me

Never any doubt in my mind!! Image
By racechick
I didn't vote, so wasn't as wrong as I could have been :D

See our F1 related articles too!