FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Where will Kimi Raikkonen wind up for the 2014 season.

Lotus
38%
Ferrari
38%
Red Bull
24%
By AngelOfDeath
Going with my heart on this one!!

Come back, Kimi, come back!! :wavey:

Loving the support for kimi! :clap:

Kimi VS Alonso? Now THAT would be something to behold :twisted::cloud9:

Haha, don't even think about it, mate :hehe:
Bumping this... given everything going on so far in the month off, I'm still thinking he's staying put.
By sagi58
Going with my heart on this one!!

Come back, Kimi, come back!! :wavey:

Loving the support for kimi! :clap:

Kimi VS Alonso? Now THAT would be something to behold :twisted::cloud9:

I would have said Kimi AND Alonso!! Now THAT would definitely be a team to fear!! :cloud9:
By sagi58
Bumping this... given everything going on so far in the month off, I'm still thinking he's staying put.

Though you're probably right, the jury is still out!!
I'm holding my breath!! See? I'm turning blue!! :laugh:
By elfinitty
I think Red Bull might be his team,I don't give much chance to Ferrari..I don't know about Ricciardo,he talks openly and often would Red Bull like this?
I think Red Bull might be his team,I don't give much chance to Ferrari..I don't know about Ricciardo,he talks openly and often would Red Bull like this?

Webber has to have gotten them accustomed to speaking openly, yes?
By geetface9

Webber has to have gotten them accustomed to speaking openly, yes?

:twisted:
By bud
I don't see Kimi going back to Ferrari, not after the way they ditched him the way they did.
I'm thinking RedBull
By sagi58
I don't see Kimi going back to Ferrari, not after the way they ditched him the way they did.
I'm thinking RedBull

That's what I thought when I first heard this rumour; however, none of us was behind the closed doors at Ferrari!!
So, none of us really knows what was said, what was discussed, what was decided. So... who knows, eh?
By ptiberio
Kimi would be smart to rejoin Ferrari and Ferrari would be smart to bring Kimi back to the fold. :thumbup:

The duo of Alonzo and Kimi would be unstoppable :cloud9: ...oh wait if Stephano :thumbdown: continues to be Team Principal
that would make the duo as the best one-two driver lineup on a team being lead by an :censored:

Kimi would be chasing Stephano all over the paddock and Alonzo will be waiting for Stephano to run by him ready to stick his foot out

Hopefully Luca has the :censored: to bring Kimi back to the fold and also has the :censored: to demote Stephano to "kitty litter" duty
By ptiberio
I'm thinking RedBull

Why not? Kimi was paid plenty of $$$$ when he was let go and Kimi could use a regular paycheck which he doesn;t
recieve at Lotus.

Kimi wants to win and what better revenge then to rejoin Ferrari and win a championship

Besides we won't have the Massa clad taking up valuable garage space at the races.
By LRW
If Kimi leaves Lotus, I think he should go to RBR. I just can't see Ferrari doing well next year.

However, as long as Lotus can prove a financial stable future to him, I think he should remain where he is.

See our F1 related articles too!