FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Where will Kimi Raikkonen wind up for the 2014 season.

Lotus
38%
Ferrari
38%
Red Bull
24%
By AngelOfDeath
Well....Sebastian would like Kimi to be his partner for next season....it's difficult...
I don't believe RBR would fein interest in him, I do believe its possible for Ferrari to just to drive up the market price or to keep him from going elsewhere. I think however it's not out of the question for him to stay exactly where he is right now as long as they come up with decent cash.
By stonemonkey
Well, they'd need to come up with some cash. What was going on last week, i only caught a bit of an interview questioning him whether he'd been paid or not and bullier saying they spent everything on the car.
By andrew
Well....Sebastian would like Kimi to be his partner for next season....it's difficult...

But would RBR want him as Vettel's team-mate? Neither will be prepared to act as no. 2.
By racechick
Lotus. Put Ricciardo in the other RBR, and give us a new star!

That's my favoured option. Not sure if it will come off though.
By AngelOfDeath

But would RBR want him as Vettel's team-mate? Neither will be prepared to act as no. 2.

Depends really...
By Hammer278
Either Lotus or Redbull, I'd say he just sticks with Lotus.

Going back to Ferrari....can't see his ego letting go of what happened few years ago.
By AngelOfDeath
I think that Kimi would either stay in Lotus, or move to Red Bull....but i don't know...the hidden truth lies in the chamber, and needs to be opened to reveal the truth! Anyway, that's next year... "You hear rumours like that spreading around" - Christian Horny, i meant Horner :thumbup:. Also...I didn't belive that I just voted for Ferrari...i'm so dumb...then again my favourite team :thumbup:
By AngelOfDeath
Going with my heart on this one!!

Come back, Kimi, come back!! :wavey:

Loving the support for kimi! :clap:
Going with my heart on this one!!

Come back, Kimi, come back!! :wavey:

Loving the support for kimi! :clap:

Kimi VS Alonso? Now THAT would be something to behold :twisted::cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!