No votes
0%
8. Alonso and Hamilton are equal
5%
9. Who cares? Or, it's too close to call
11%
10. Other option.
5%
Did we need this thread? What's the point? Is anyone we know going to vote for a driver or a finger or fans they don't like? Is anyone going to complain about a driver you left off the list?

I'm not a big Ferrari fan, but I voted for Alonso.
Did we need this thread? What's the point? Is anyone we know going to vote for a driver or a finger or fans they don't like? Is anyone going to complain about a driver you left off the list?

I'm not a big Ferrari fan, but I voted for Alonso.

Noooooooo.... Now he leads!

Whilst I voted Vettel, I always keep changing my mind on the answer, and I guess all it takes is for a couple more Alonso miracle victories this year and I'll again be swapping the order of my top drivers.

One thing I honestly feel at the moment is that if I put them in order, it would be 1. Vet 2. Alo 3. Rai 4. Ros 5. Ham.

I know it is quite bizarre that Hamilton would be so low in the order, but honestly Raikkonen and Rosberg have impressed me quite a lot this season.
I'm just keen on knowing who voted for Button. That's all.

:hehe:
I'm just keen on knowing who voted for Button. That's all.

:hehe:

:hehe: we have a joker in the pack!
Absolutely Andrew!.........we're just curious whose opinion it was 8-)
Nope. I don think so. Well this one can't. No, pretty sure it's secret!.
I went for Alonso too.

I don't like the question, as there are too many different elements and to being a racing driver in F1 in any professional series, as well as performance difference in teams making a true evaluation very difficult to make (how do we know that if we put, say Jaime Alguesuari in the Red Bull that he wouldn't be a winning machine?).

The only way I can treat the question is 'who is the best all rounder in F1', and to me that is almost unquestionably Alonso.
I went for Alonso too.

I don't like the question, as there are too many different elements and to being a racing driver in F1 in any professional series, as well as performance difference in teams making a true evaluation very difficult to make (how do we know that if we put, say Jaime Alguesuari in the Red Bull that he wouldn't be a winning machine?).

The only way I can treat the question is 'who is the best all rounder in F1', and to me that is almost unquestionably Alonso.

Good reasoning! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!