No votes
0%
8. Alonso and Hamilton are equal
5%
9. Who cares? Or, it's too close to call
11%
10. Other option.
5%
Did we need this thread? What's the point? Is anyone we know going to vote for a driver or a finger or fans they don't like? Is anyone going to complain about a driver you left off the list?
Did we need this thread? What's the point? Is anyone we know going to vote for a driver or a finger or fans they don't like? Is anyone going to complain about a driver you left off the list?

A bit harsh :D

Probably not, but I'm just interested in seeing the general consensus of the forum.

I was not really planning on reading the comments unless a whole heap of people click other....
I'll vote anyway, I think that at this time, Fernando Alonso is the best driver on the grid, in the hunt for the title again in a car that is fair from the overall best; consistently scores points on the higher end of the spectrum, If Alonso had a Red Bull I think he would be way further out in front than Vettel, then I would say that Vettel, Hamilton & Rosberg are fairly even.
It's impossible to say. I almost went for the Vettel/Hamilton/Alonso option, but then that just focuses on the front teams.

So meh, I took the "who cares / too close to call" option.
Well it's Lewis. Then Alonso. Then Kimi, Rosberg and Vettel, all similar.
Lewis has shown what he can do in a McLaren and I think is only just getting to grips with this Mercedes . I think there's a lot more to come from him as he becomes more comfortable in/ with the car. Then I expect a bit more of a gap may develop between him and Rosberg. But Rosberg is good, so I may reevaluate him as I see how this year progresses. Maybe move him above Vettel and Kimi. I'm hugely impressed with his qualifying, on that I think he beats Alonso and Kimi
It's Bottas. It genuinely is Bottas. That's all that needs saying here.

See our F1 related articles too!