Renault
No votes
0%
Ferrari
40%
Cosworth
20%
Guys keep it in your pants.

MHcheese is allowed to have an opinion. However as pointed out moaning about topic choices is not constructive to the thread title. I suggest that if NHcheese does not like a topic subject to just ignore the subject. If he/she/it feels that strongly against a subject then to report it to myself or the other Mods/admin.

Effing and Jeffing in threads in not really appropriate either.

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2

Maybe we can have a pole on who is the biggest dumbass on here who can't create a signature properly....?

Very worried now that I'd win this pole :hehe: . I would win it!!

But come on guys why the agro? Nothing wrong with this thread. You don't like it? There's plenty of others. Or go write an article for the writing competition :D:P

As to my answer to the poll.....I don't know. They sound like cars. But when I'm there at the track, some do sound sweeter than others. I'll listen out especially at Silverstone and come back to this thread then.
I always remember a dear friend of mine, connected with the motor industry and went regularly to Le Mans, sadly I couldn't join him because of work commitments, but he always spoke of the sound of the Le Mans cars...throaty beasts. He preferred them to the scream of the F1 cars.
But come on guys why the agro? Nothing wrong with this thread. You don't like it? There's plenty of others. Or go write an article for the writing competition :D:P

:rofl::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:

:rofl::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:

:director: Yeah, make :smileysex: not war!
Look what i've caused....
Sorry....
I like mercedes engines if this is important now. :(
Hey, no worries Ncheese. It's easy to say things without realising how they might sound. Always a good idea to just check things over before posting. Glad you like the Mercedes :D
No I dont like the team mercedes but their engines. caus they are in a mclaren.
Yes I meant the engines. That's what this threads about.
Look what i've caused....
Sorry....
I like mercedes engines if this is important now. :(

Ahh no worries man. I like your new avatar and signature pictures! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!