FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which, out of motorsport's triple crown, is your favourite?

Monaco Grand Prix
30%
Indianapolis 500
10%
Le Mans 24 Hours
30%
I love them all
10%
I hate them all
10%
The wrong F1 race is on there!
10%
The Monaco Grand Prix, the Indy 500 and the Le Mans 24 Hours.

There are many reasons why one should be your favourite. Which is the most significant in modern-day motorsports? Which is the hardest to win? Which is the best spectacle?

Vote!
I really don't enjoy the Le Mans as much as I should... Might be the long duration... I dunno, I never really liked endurance races that much...

Voted for Indy but Monaco is good as well. But I thought the triple crown included the F1 championship as well?

The Monaco Grand Prix is part of the F1 championship! :D
I really don't enjoy the Le Mans as much as I should... Might be the long duration... I dunno, I never really liked endurance races that much...

Voted for Indy but Monaco is good as well. But I thought the triple crown included the F1 championship as well?

The Monaco Grand Prix is part of the F1 championship! :D

I meant the drivers' title...
I'd love to go to Le Mans. It's always been difficult because it takes more than a weekend and with teaching you can't take holiday . But if I did go it would be a one off experience. Monaco I watch year in year out.....as I do all the races because F1 is the series I love and follow. So it has to be Monaco. Watching it live is on my list of. ' things to do before I die'
I'd love to go to Le Mans. It's always been difficult because it takes more than a weekend and with teaching you can't take holiday . But if I did go it would be a one off experience. Monaco I watch year in year out.....as I do all the races because F1 is the series I love and follow. So it has to be Monaco. Watching it live is on my list of. ' things to do before I die'

Where would you like to watch it from if you went? Lots of good places to situate yourself!

Where would you like to watch it from if you went? Lots of good places to situate yourself!

Oooo. I don't know. I'd love to be at one of those rooftop swimming pools :D but back to reality. That tall stand as they come out the tunnel looks good. Hmmm, I'd have to study the track really carefully, I forget how the bits all join together. But if I went choosing the place would be an exiting part of it.
I had the chance to go on a yacht once for the F1 race and I didn't go, long story. STPID STUPID GIRL!!! :banghead:
I had the chance to go on a yacht once for the F1 race and I didn't go, long story. STPID STUPID GIRL!!! :banghead:

You mean you refused to have a lovechild with Flavio?

It wasn't Flavio :wink:

You mean you refused to have a lovechild with Flavio?

It wasn't Flavio :wink:

Jean Todt? :yikes:
Bernie? :yikes::yikes:
Max Mosley? :yikes::yikes::yikes::whip:

:rofl::rofl: no none of them!
I love all three races. As I'm not just a F1 nut, but a lover of motorsport in general, and I watch loads of different series I had to vote for all.

I love Monaco for the sheer concentration levels the drivers have to maintain throughout - a truly old school dangerous circuit, the last one left in F1 really.

I love Indy for the fact that each year it's more than just the regular drivers that can have a shot - each year old faces come back, non-regular drivers can give it a go, and winning is never a certainty for the leader even after the final corner.

I love endurance racing for the fact that it's a real team sport, and doesn't tend to have any primadonnas - those guys are true professionals. I also like the fact than unlike so many formulae, there is no unhealthy obsession with youth, and that drivers can remain competitive and get a seat well into their 40's if not 50's.

See our F1 related articles too!