FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

How many wins do you expect Lewis Hamilton to get in 2013?

0 victories
24%
1 victory
33%
2 ~ 3 victories
33%
More than 3 victories
10%
If anyone wins at Merc this year it'll be Rosberg.

That'd be cool. But out of curiosity, what makes you think Rosberg is faster than Lewis? Because he's won before with Merc, or you just hate Lewis?
If anyone wins at Merc this year it'll be Rosberg.

That'd be cool. But out of curiosity, what makes you think Rosberg is faster than Lewis? Because he's won before with Merc, or you just hate Lewis?

Its just my thoughts :) I'd be happy to be proven wrong.
He's won F1 races every year since he got to the sport in 2007. Even in 2009 when anyone that didn't have the DDD was fighting for fifth place on down, he managed to score wins. But that was with the development might of McLaren backing his effort.

Well observed Sir. :twisted::whip:

Well thank you. Some observations are easy to make. Like it wouldn't have been HK winning a race that year even with the might of McLaren backing him. I'm just excited to see what battles develop on track this year and it starts Sunday! :cloud9:
thought I'd drag this thread back up as I voted two races, thinking that Monaco and Montreal would be the ones. I think if Montreal comes and goes without a win, there may not be many more races where Mercedes will be competitive.

I could go back and change this thread to Mercedes, but it wouldn't' be fair to Nico, as he drove a flawless weekend in Monaco.
I love looking back at threads like this and seeing just how wrong some people can be

Sent from Turing Colossus using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone be wrong yet though?

Still plenty of races to go, I mean, he hasn't won any so those people are still correct so far, but he might end up winning three or more, since there are more than three races left, so those people also, might be correct.
I love looking back at threads like this and seeing just how wrong some people can be

Wow hold your horses mate, the season has only just warmed up. :eek:

If Lewis wins in Montreal, 7 people have a huge chance of getting it spot on!
He wasn't far off pole in Monaco the race win could have easily gone to the other Merc. I guess the answer is more about what Mercedes can do with the tires than how many wins he'll get.
And all the people that said Monaco?

I don't think anyone here staked their lives saying Lewis had Monaco in the bag. Pretty much everyone said it would be his best chance, and so far it was his closest to victory although the other Merc got it. No one got 'proved wrong' in anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!