FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

How many wins do you expect Lewis Hamilton to get in 2013?

0 victories
24%
1 victory
33%
2 ~ 3 victories
33%
More than 3 victories
10%
He's won F1 races every year since he got to the sport in 2007. Even in 2009 when anyone that didn't have the DDD was fighting for fifth place on down, he managed to score wins. But that was with the development might of McLaren backing his effort. Will this be Lewis' biggest challenge in continuing the string of consecutive years with a win? Multiple wins?
Picked 2-3 although I hope Merc prove everyone wrong in terms of development prowess and regularly compete at the front from the 2nd half of the season.
I voted one, and i think that one is Monaco if the car retains that one lap pace AND if Red Bull hash it up there. But it's a strange one cause this isn't a 'regular' season, it's one of those end of rule seasons like 2008 where some people might give up half way through the season, so who knows how it'll play out through the year. I definitely don't think Mercedes will have the fastest car at any given track this season in all sessions like they did at China last year.
I'm skeptical about Monaco, but I think it's doable. Montreal gets my vote. The car will be quick there and Lewis' mastery of Circuit Gilles Villeneuve may be the tipping factor.
I've also gone for 2-3 but would be delighted with more. Monaco, China, Canada.......and more :D

Silverstone would be a dream but I don't think that will be one of them.
I'll go for one victory; but I believe it will be tough going, I believe it will require mishaps from other drivers for Mercedes to be at the front this season.
When the moderators find out who voted zero wins, that user will be struck down with great vengeance! :hehe:

I think we can all guess who voted that.

I went for 1 race. If Merc managed to get it all together enough for one win last year, you'd hope they can at least do that this year.
:hehe: I have two candidates. No, strike that , I have one candidate :D But then I'm notoriously bad at this stuff, feminine intuition not always good. I always think it is, but am perpetually surprised by people, sometimes pleasantly, sometimes not so. And I am now rambling uncontrollably and can't remember why I'm talking about this? Oh yes! I've remembered now! :P
I think it's a question of how many wins are Mercedes capable of achieving. Until the first race I reckon it's too difficult to say with any certainty that if they have overtaken Red Bull, Ferrari, McLaren and Lotus.
:hehe: I have two candidates. No, strike that , I have one candidate :D But then I'm notoriously bad at this stuff, feminine intuition not always good. I always think it is, but am perpetually surprised by people, sometimes pleasantly, sometimes not so. And I am now rambling uncontrollably and can't remember why I'm talking about this? Oh yes! I've remembered now! :P

You dont need female intuity or any intuity to know who voted for zero. :hehe:
I'm skeptical about Monaco, but I think it's doable. Montreal gets my vote. The car will be quick there and Lewis' mastery of Circuit Gilles Villeneuve may be the tipping factor.

Going off last season and what i saw from testing, the Merc was good in terms of mechanical grip and over one single lap, and that is paramount at Monaco. That's my logic here anyway. If this were a question of poles, i might have voted 2-3.
He's won F1 races every year since he got to the sport in 2007. Even in 2009 when anyone that didn't have the DDD was fighting for fifth place on down, he managed to score wins. But that was with the development might of McLaren backing his effort.

Well observed Sir. :twisted::whip:

See our F1 related articles too!