FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who will be the 2013 Rookie of the Year?

J Bianchi
8%
V Bottas
85%
M Chilton
No votes
0%
E Gutierrez
8%
G Van der Garde
No votes
0%
So this year looks to be a nice ROTY battle. Will we see the current love affair with Bottas and Gutierrez blossom into an all season long slugfest of the two for the lead? Will we see Van der Garde manage to take a point in the Caterham and with that gain F1 history make status? What about Marussia can they have the makings for a rally with Bianchi and Chilton?

I'm certainly not casting my vote yet, but I think the ROTY title will be a much clearer choice by the time the circus gets back to the European GPs.
Bottas or Gutierrez... Bianchi is saddled by a poor car.

Chilton is not a good driver and is only in cause of sponsorship, i think. van der Garde hasn't really done much to this point either. It's a shame we don't get to see Razia now cause he had more potential than both of these two.
I've gone for Bottas... looking forward to seeing him in the Williams, and may hopefully prove to be the next Flying Finn!

Max Chilton, although he is eye candy (for me anyway) he seems like a pay-driver. His family's immense wealth (insurance industry) has paid for that seat.
That's nice, but I posted what I saw in my mind. The rookies thing was already in the thread title, so thats just repeating what WB had said.

You'll get the knack of meme's eventually. :whip:
It used to puns, but now Internet memes are the lowest form of humor. :yes:

Rookie humor you could say. :twisted:

I agree, but sometimes people struggle to use even rookie humour appropriately. :whip:

See our F1 related articles too!