9%
Force India
No votes
0%
Caterham
3%
Marussia / Toro Rosso (SPECIFY BELOW)
9%
Well, this was a close one between the "big four" (the W04, the RB9, the F138, and of course, the CT03 :biglaugh: ), but in the final analysis, didn't those Mercs look fabulous across the front row last week! :D

I remember I said on another site last year, sometime before the first race (while reflecting on the previous year's travails and possibly Lewis' need for a change of scenery) -- "Can't you picture Lewis with that yellow helmet, with a touch of silver added, sitting on the pole in the Mercedes, at the Nurburgring? The air would be electric!"

I think that's what the F1 community got a taste of last week, something new, something interesting, something promising. More and better things ahead for those boys, I hope.
__
sitting on the pole in the Mercedes, at the Nurburgring? The air would be electric!"

I think that's what the F1 community got a taste of last week, something new, something interesting, something promising. More and better things ahead for those boys, I hope.
__

Yeah but they wouldn't win at this rate...

Lotus has the best colour scheme, however the best in motorsports has to be the BTCC Ebay team colours.

See our F1 related articles too!