Force India
No votes
0%
Caterham
3%
Marussia / Toro Rosso (SPECIFY BELOW)
9%
Just noticed poor Maurrsia and Torro Rosso don't get their own slot,

I quite like Maurrisa, when its not covered in smoke, it's very easy to tell which car is theirs straight away, soft on the eyes too, Caternham are similar, guess backmarker teams need to be recognised. (Sp, SP)

I quite like Maurrisa, when its not covered in smoke, it's very easy to tell which car is theirs straight away, soft on the eyes too, Caternham are similar, guess backmarker teams need to be recognised. (Sp, SP)

Yeahh it's that thing where one only has 10 options for creating a poll. I gave Caterham its own slot because they're nice and green. I now love the Marussia car, it looks pretty cool. Max Chilton's will need a bit of TLC after today though.

Yes, they're the car that's free of sponsor logos, so you can clearly see all of the beautiful lines of the car.
Red bull have red blue yellow and purple and white! SO MANY COLOURS! TOO MANY COLOURS.
Mclaren have silver and red
Ferrari has black white and red
Lotus has gold black and red
3 colours is enough. That is a rule to everything!

Also who is Joey Zyla

...and it was F1 FANATIC.COM

See our F1 related articles too!