9%
Force India
No votes
0%
Caterham
3%
Marussia / Toro Rosso (SPECIFY BELOW)
9%
Just a quick poll to gauge which of the new cars is the best looking on the grid.

Does the splash of purple do it for you on the Red Bull? Or the complete re-design of the livery on the Sauber? How about Lotus, with the addition of red to the classic black and gold?

VOTE!
You lazy @ss... how about linking a nice profile publicity shot of each car? This is like reading a menu to see what you like when we should be tasting the food. :hehe:

:hehe:

I can't find a montage! But anyone who needs a reminder can flick through the gallery over at this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21261099
I have what you're looking for on another forum. I'll copy that post to here later on if you want. It's got most of this seasons cars so it won't take long to add the couple that are missing.

Nice one. :thumbup:

Oh BTW, which team did you vote? :wink:
I always have to separate the car's shape from the livery. I think they're two completely differnet measure of looks. I took this to be livery heavy so I voted for the Lotus, it's the most elegantly classic F1 car on the grid.

If it was to be shape, I'd have gone with McLaren or Sauber... a toss up for me.
I have what you're looking for on another forum. I'll copy that post to here later on if you want. It's got most of this seasons cars so it won't take long to add the couple that are missing.

Nice one. :thumbup:

Oh BTW, which team did you vote? :wink:

I voted for Red Bull because the RB9 is the best looking car, with the Sauber coming 2nd. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!