FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which circuit would you most like to see return to the F1 calendar?

Red Bull Ring (A1-Ring), Spielberg
25%
Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola
40%
Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours
No votes
0%
Istanbul Park
15%
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
No votes
0%
Other
20%
Which circuit would you most like to see return to the F1 calendar? Please only choose from circuits that have been used by F1 and are still used for motorsport events.

My vote goes to Imola. It's a beautiful circuit with unique, challenging corners and is in a country with a great history of cars.

Honorable mentions for Magny-Cours and Istanbul Park. I'm quite fond of both of those circuits.
Last edited by Joey_Zyla on 20 Jan 13, 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
Might Adelaide ever have a chance of returning if Melbourne were to stop hosting the Grand Prix?

Doubt it. Bernie's stance would probably be Sydney night race or else lose it to another eastern track where the local population has minimal interest in motorsport.

Of the ones listed, probably the Red Bull Ring. I always found the A1 Ring was a more enjoyable race circuit than either Imola or Magny-Cours.
Might Adelaide ever have a chance of returning if Melbourne were to stop hosting the Grand Prix?

Doubt it. Bernie's stance would probably be Sydney night race or else lose it to another eastern track where the local population has minimal interest in motorsport.

Wouldn't surprise me :(

Of the ones listed, probably the Red Bull Ring. I always found the A1 Ring was a more enjoyable race circuit than either Imola or Magny-Cours.

Same here. The A1 Ring had amazing scenery and the circuit was good. Imola had the scenery, but the racing was sometimes lacking, and Magny-Cours was just never that thrilling. It was a good circuit to race on computer games though... I was always very good at it. :hehe:
Really? I was never that good playing at Magny Cours...the AI always had an advantage on me at the 1st sector and I had to make it up in the 3rd sector by kerb riding....to balance it out. But its a fun circuit to race on for sure.
Really? I was never that good playing at Magny Cours...the AI always had an advantage on me at the 1st sector and I had to make it up in the 3rd sector by kerb riding....to balance it out. But its a fun circuit to race on for sure.

Ohhh I loved playing the A1 Ring! And yeah, as you mention, the 3rd sector is really good run to drive. :yes:

Imola was also good fun to play.

See our F1 related articles too!