FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which team has the best driver line-up for 2013?

Red Bull, Vettel & Webber
45%
Ferrari, Alonso & Massa
12%
McLaren, Button & Perez
6%
Lotus, Raikkonen & Grosjean
9%
Mercedes, Rosberg & Hamilton
27%
Sauber, Hulkenberg & Gutierrez
No votes
0%
Williams, Maldonado & Bottas
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso, Riccardo & Vergne
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Said it in your last post.
:hehe: that would be interesting wonder who'd win that? Not Ferrari, Massa too tiny, not McLaren, same with Perez. Suddenly being little wouldn't be an advantage. So who would win the tug of war?maybe Vergne and Ricciardo ? Webber and Vettel?
McLaren includes the drivers. The thread is "Which team has the strongest driver line-up for 2013?" Surely McLaren is a good enough answer.

I would have thought that was pretty obvious. :rolleyes:

What's pretty obvious is the thread TITLE. Which team has the "strongest driver line-up" so no one cares who the team is....if Marrussia had Alonso and Lewis as their drivers, they would still win the poll compared to let's say, McLaren. Maybe you might get it. :rolleyes:
If no one cares who the team is, how can one answer the question?

All I said was that discounting McLaren (I would have thought that adding "driver line-up" after the team name would have been superfluous given the title of the thread - thought wrong obviously) would be stupid. Why y'all are having hissy fits is beyond all reasonable comprehension.

I guess it's just the anti-McLaren bridage can't stand anyone to say anything remotely complimentary towards McLaren. :rolleyes:
Nah Andrew. Just off season fever :D
That's Interesting. Since the script you refer to is relatively new...... And your allegiances are with Red Bull , so such comments are always taken with.....shall we say a pinch of salt?

All I said was that discounting McLaren (I would have thought that adding "driver line-up" after the team name would have been superfluous given the title of the thread - thought wrong obviously) would be stupid. Why y'all are having hissy fits is beyond all reasonable comprehension.

I guess it's just the anti-McLaren bridage can't stand anyone to say anything remotely complimentary towards McLaren. :rolleyes:

It's pretty easy, since everyone else managed it. It's literally SPELLED out for you...just think of 1 team which has the strongest pairing of drivers! Who cares what the teams' status is on the grid, geezzz!! :censored:

No one cares who gives compliments to McLaren, I mean I'm sure everyone understands you giving them compliments now since Lewis has left the team, until Lewis signed for Merc, McLaren was always a rubbish team for you as well. We don't all have short memories so try and improve your political skills a bit, its too obvious. :thumbdown:
That's Interesting. Since the script you refer to is relatively new...... And your allegiances are with Red Bull , so such comments are always taken with.....shall we say a pinch of salt?

I'm an F1 fan first and foremost then drivers then team. And no the script is not new.

I'll remember your rhetoric next time you're laying into McLaren and bigging up the promised land of Mercedes will I? :rolleyes: Ach, I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

It's pretty easy, since everyone else managed it. It's literally SPELLED out for you...just think of 1 team which has the strongest pairing of drivers! Who cares what the teams' status is on the grid, geezzz!! :censored:

No one cares who gives compliments to McLaren, I mean I'm sure everyone understands you giving them compliments now since Lewis has left the team, until Lewis signed for Merc, McLaren was always a rubbish team for you as well. We don't all have short memories so try and improve your political skills a bit, its too obvious. :thumbdown:

Man you just don't get it! :banghead: Still jumping to those incorrect conclusions I see. No point wasting my time with the likes of you either.

I'm an F1 fan first and foremost then drivers then team. And no the script is not new.

I'll remember your rhetoric next time you're laying into McLaren and bigging up the promised land of Mercedes will I? :rolleyes: Ach, I'm not going to waste my time anymore.

What?????? No script is new? Lewis not at Mclaren is new! Lewis at Mercedes is new!
My allegiance is with Lewis and It remains there despite the new scripts! you can remind me of what you want when you want, I really don't know what you mean by that.
Bang your head all you want, you're just so obvious there's no point denying it till you're blue in the face. :wavey:

:D
The high roller teams who can attract a top driver seem to have an unknown level as a team mate.

Massa, Webber, Rosberg, Grosjean, and Perez are unknown quantities. (Or might be a bit hit and miss)

So that limits the field as to which team has the strongest line up.

See our F1 related articles too!