FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which team has the best driver line-up for 2013?

Red Bull, Vettel & Webber
45%
Ferrari, Alonso & Massa
12%
McLaren, Button & Perez
6%
Lotus, Raikkonen & Grosjean
9%
Mercedes, Rosberg & Hamilton
27%
Sauber, Hulkenberg & Gutierrez
No votes
0%
Williams, Maldonado & Bottas
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso, Riccardo & Vergne
No votes
0%
Other
No votes
0%
Nin chin, I moved your post about Lewis to the Lewis Hamilton thread.

A note to all
When posting please can you check that you are doing it in the most appropriate thread, especially if your comments aren't actually responding to a previous post. This will keep the discussion flowing and your posts are most likely to be read if they are in the right place. Thanks
Quite a convincing lead. But I'm not sure about Webber. I think he's not as good as he was. I loved him at Jaguar and when he was close to Vettel(was it 2010). But I wasn't impressed last year. I guess he's still good enough to serve a very useful role in the team, so maybe they are the best pairing. But if I was a team manager right now I don't think I'd pick Webber.

Ps. Sorry Webber fans, I do like the guy.
Lotus deserves more votes than McLaren...they have 1 star driver in the team at least.
But it's driver line up. Not car. So you have to try to imagine the two drivers in all sort of cars and think which two would come out strongest.
I'm not being picky! This is about best drivers not best cars. The best drivers end up in the best cars generally, but it's about drivers. It's not a collective, it's a best driver line up.
You think Mclaren have the best driver line up? :thud:

See our F1 related articles too!