Ross Brawn's Mexican wave with Nico, British GP
5%
Lewis Hamilton announcing exit from McLaren
10%
Schumacher's return to the podium in Valencia
5%
Other
15%
Other - for me, Raikkonen's return and all the stuff that includes - his win, the team radio, the offroading, etc.

In terms of sporting impact, it would be Hamilton's move. But i was for more enthralled with Raikkonen being back! :thumbup:
Because of it's impact to the sport, Lewis' move wihtout a doubt. But for some reason, I've never laughed more during a race than during Kimi's excursion in Brazil so that got my vote. :hehe:
I loved Kimmi on the radio telling the team where to get off. Excellent Kimmi! But for me it had to be the Mexican wave at the Brtish GP because I was in it :P it was wet and cold waiting for quali to start again after Alonso ( conniving little monkey who was likely to not get through)got it stopped. The Mexican wave was funny and the time passed quicker.
Lewis moving,I wasn't surprised, in fact I said he might go there months before .
Lewis moving,I wasn't surprised, in fact I said he might go there months before .

Even before Eddie Jordan! :P

Even before Eddie Jordan! :P

Way before. I said it during the height of the Whitmarsh shenanegins.
I have to go for Kimi's excursion onto Porsche track in Brazil!

I've taken to calling it, the scenic route. :D
Yeah, my belly ached from laughing at KR's agricultural excursion - if he did this in Kentucky or Tennessee, he'd be in deep doodoo - keyword: Deliverance! :yikes:
Maybe Kimi's Brazil excursion is leading due to being more fresh, but Maldonados win in Spain was the moment for me. I think even Frank Williams and most in the paddock still have trouble believing it happened.
I was split between Maldonado's win and Lewis' leaving McLaren. Since the former was an actual racing moment, I went with that.

See our F1 related articles too!