Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

F1 FAIL of the Year 2012

McLaren
33%
Mercedes
33%
Ferrari
4%
HRT / Marussia / Caterham (specify below)
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Romain Grosjean
15%
Felipe Massa
No votes
0%
Bruno Senna
No votes
0%
Narain Karthikeyan
7%
Other
7%

I don't think I do. I just like to state my opinion and couldn't give a crap if it's contrary to the the majority.

Since when have I hated on Mercedes? Never! You convieniently overlook the fact that I am a fan of both Rosberg and Schumacher and have a huge amount of respect and admiration for Ros Brawn. Right from day 1 I have wanted Mercedes to succeed however (as previously stated elsewhaere) I have grown disappointed with their underperformance. Given the stability in the rules for 2013 and without any major changes on the design team I don't see their fortunes changing too much in the short term. If this is hating then we have varying definitions of the term.

So go ahead and claim that I am hating or whatever wild theories you care to invent but do so in the knowledge that you could not be more wrong in your accusation.

Happy trails. :wavey:

What in the world makes you think that your opinion has more credibility than anyone else, let alone majority?

I think Andrew's opinion is more unbiased than some peoples, So I would make that more credible.

I disagree with him about no changed to the design team. How many technical directors have they got at the moment? The W04 will be the 1st one that they have all had an input into since conception
I never realised that Espn was the F1 Bible.

It would be interesting to see how many votes for McLaren were from fans of one of their drivers. We knows who they roll. :wink:

Fact is McLaren didn't really go forwards but they didn't go backwards. how that is a fail is beyond all reasonable comprehension. A team that states at the start of each year that they'll challenge the big 3 and then just finishes the season 5th is definately a total and utter fail.

Problem is you think you are the F1 Bible. :rofl:

And we know how you roll. Declaring and hating on Mercedes just because the driver you dislike in McLaren has just signed for them.

Could flip that, we know why you hate on McLaren... Same reason. You're both the same which is probably why you love each other so much.

I voted for Romain Grosjean on this poll. So maybe you need to take a step back and eat your words buddyboy.

Oh my mistake, must be some other poster continually hating on McLaren... What was your Christmas present again? :P

I don't celebrate. :D
These arguments are nothing compared to VB and me back in the day.
I see the poll has closed. Just found it. Glad to cast the (unofficial) tie-breaking vote....

McLaren

:P

No need for a poll, it was officially them anyway.
I see the poll has closed. Just found it. Glad to cast the (unofficial) tie-breaking vote....

McLaren

Ahhh but the poll states it was a draw :twisted::twisted::twisted::whip::whip:

McLaren

You're denying voters to vote! And you can't blame late entrants since that points to your marketing being below par. :wink:

McLaren

You're denying voters to vote! And you can't blame late entrants since that points to your marketing being below par. :wink:

Weeeeeeeeelllll, I'll take that into account next year :hehe::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!