Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

F1 FAIL of the Year 2012

McLaren
33%
Mercedes
33%
Ferrari
4%
HRT / Marussia / Caterham (specify below)
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Romain Grosjean
15%
Felipe Massa
No votes
0%
Bruno Senna
No votes
0%
Narain Karthikeyan
7%
Other
7%
By LRW
No s*** sparky, Sorry I didnt realise the rules on the poll were so concrete :rolleyes: was making a joke ffs!

Oh s***. Sorry - it just came across as you being your usual annoying self. I'll pay more attention next time.
By bud
No s*** sparky, Sorry I didnt realise the rules on the poll were so concrete :rolleyes: was making a joke ffs!

Oh s***. Sorry - it just came across as you being your usual annoying self. I'll pay more attention next time.

I better walk away before this turns into something...

Does this duckling up kinda remind you of someone? :wink: I think you were paying attention just fiiiine, you just wanted to have a go, so stop fooling yourself.
See that was easy, and as long as it doesn't now drag on for three pages it's actually amusing. I saw the movie Lincoln this weekend, congress was great back then.
By LRW
See that was easy, and as long as it doesn't now drag on for three pages it's actually amusing.

Yeah its all good, Bud and I have sorted it via PM.

I saw the movie Lincoln this weekend, congress was great back then.

Thats not the Vampire one is it....?
See that was easy, and as long as it doesn't now drag on for three pages it's actually amusing.

No vampires in sight. I guess since the events took place primarily during the day all of the vampires were sleeping.
By LRW

No vampires in sight. I guess since the events took place primarily during the day all of the vampires were sleeping.

Good, because you were about to slip down in my estimations for watching such a film...

Good, because you were about to slip down in my estimations for watching such a film...

Are you saying you hold me in high esteem? :blush:
By LRW

Ha ha - no - I just said you were going to slip - I never said where you were in the first place.

Ha ha - no - I just said you were going to slip - I never said where you were in the first place.

Well, that's okay, I tend to be an optimist so I'll take that to mean I must be high enough that there's room below for me to slip into.
By LRW

Well, that's okay, I tend to be an optimist so I'll take that to mean I must be high enough that there's room below for me to slip into.

You do that. :wink:
Right folks, these polls end TONIGHT and this one is still tied!

Anyone else out there not voted? Last chance! :whip:
Fail of the year has to be Mercedes. Nothing else should come close.

Well, according to the poll here, McLaren are a draw with Merc, and espnf1 says McLaren are the fail of the year....so your opinion is very far from the fact.

See our F1 related articles too!