0%
Sauber
17%
Williams
4%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Caterham / Marussia / HRT (specify below)
4%
I voted Lotus because they were the dark horses for the year. the race pace was there all year, had the reliability, kimi was the only driver to finish every race and he only finished outside the points once, and from last years car to this years i think they made the biggest strides out of any team.

I wonder if it will continue into 2013? :)
By Hansy
Lotus for me. This year's Red Bull is a clear downgrade from the dominance they presented the last few seasons - although they still did a great job; McLaren as a team was a complete joke; Ferrari and Mercedes underperformed in car design/development, Williams underperformed massively in its results, Sauber although showing great performance at times, were also inconsistent and didn't get the elusive win they could've. Lotus is the one team that evolved immensely from last year, were always there or thereabouts in terms of pace, got a race win, and although they were ultimately beaten in the WCC and finished 4th, the fact that they mixed in with the "Big 3" all season is a great achievement on itself (one that Mercedes has been trying to accomplish for the last 3 years... :D)
Lotus for me. This year's Red Bull is a clear downgrade from the dominance they presented the last few seasons - although they still did a great job; McLaren as a team was a complete joke; Ferrari and Mercedes underperformed in car design/development, Williams underperformed massively in its results, Sauber although showing great performance at times, were also inconsistent and didn't get the elusive win they could've. Lotus is the one team that evolved immensely from last year, were always there or thereabouts in terms of pace, got a race win, and although they were ultimately beaten in the WCC and finished 4th, the fact that they mixed in with the "Big 3" all season is a great achievement on itself (one that Mercedes has been trying to accomplish for the last 3 years... :D)

By hirstes
I voted Lotus because they were the dark horses for the year. the race pace was there all year, had the reliability, kimi was the only driver to finish every race and he only finished outside the points once, and from last years car to this years i think they made the biggest strides out of any team.

I cerntainly hope so i really wanted them to acheive 3rd in the constructors standings but thank you grosjean for that one. they just need a lot more of an aggressive development and i think they will be in the title hunt

I cerntainly hope so i really wanted them to acheive 3rd in the constructors standings but thank you grosjean for that one. they just need a lot more of an aggressive development and i think they will be in the title hunt

Hopefully Enstone will once again be a force to be reckoned with. It's been a while now! :)

See our F1 related articles too!