0%
Sauber
17%
Williams
4%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Caterham / Marussia / HRT (specify below)
4%
Someone voted McLaren? Wowzer.

They had just as many race wins as Red Bull? :blush: Mercedes got a vote too... go figure.
By LRW
Someone voted McLaren? Wowzer.

They had just as many race wins as Red Bull? :blush: Mercedes got a vote too... go figure.

I didnt see that? Ok - thats just plain crazy!! :D

but who am I to judge other peoples votes.
I think I know who voted Mclaren...and not surprised by it. :hehe:

I haven't voted...and don't think any team were outstanding this year, everyone had their hiccups...maybe Lotus as the most improved team. Okay, I'll vote them now.
Someone voted McLaren!!! :yikes:
I voted Mercedes :hehe: I wanted them to beat McLaren on this poll :rofl:
And after all they won their first race. They got the fastest driver on the grid signed up for three years. Not a bad years work. :P
By scotty
I'm still baffled no one but me has voted for Williams.

For me, while they produced a very good car this season, they didn't reach their potential for various reasons. They could easily have had 5th in the WCC, and perhaps should have done. I am really glad they shut a lot of doubters up this season though. Hoping for more success for them next season.
Vettel's driving for Mercedes? :eek:

Do you ever get bored of repeating the same jokes...?

Obviously not...probably gets a kick out of it. :hehe:
Well I voted Red Bull. No one really comes close, except Sauber and possibly Williams, but given the potential of the car, their year has been disappointing.
By hirstes
I voted Lotus because they were the dark horses for the year. the race pace was there all year, had the reliability, kimi was the only driver to finish every race and he only finished outside the points once, and from last years car to this years i think they made the biggest strides out of any team.
By andrew
Well I voted Red Bull. No one really comes close, except Sauber and possibly Williams, but given the potential of the car, their year has been disappointing.

Red Bull is the only option. :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!