Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who will win the WDC?

Vettel
65%
Alonso
35%
By Nin-Chin
I voted Alonso because I want him to,he has the skill to win

I can't stand fingerkid winning it again.

2010 was fine,2011 just pissed me off bad,I like Vettel,I'm just annoyed him winning too often.
By Hammer278
I voted Alonso because I want him to,he has the skill to win

I can't stand fingerkid winning it again.

2010 was fine,2011 just pissed me off bad,I like Vettel,I'm just annoyed him winning too often.

I dont mind him winning....he's got the Bieber syndrome, no matter how much success he has, no one's going to ever think of him as the best (musician) driver. :hehe:

ALonso on the other hand....people just believe his lies too much, and his insistence on having preferential treatment wherever he goes just doesn't deserve a 3x wdc IMO. :irked:
By f1ea
I can only see Alonso winning it if there is foul play or mechanical issues for Vettel, he should finish in top 4 whilst Alonso should struggle to win.

Under normal conditions Vettel should win, and Alonso should struggle to reach the podium. Bear in mind they will be using the same darn compounds than USA.... and Ferrari's updates are actually downgrades....

Buuuuuuut..... This is Interlagos.
I'm sure it'll be magical for either; but i am much more optimistic about Interlagos after the USA race; and now seeing all the doubts about the weather, im sure there's more panic at RB than Ferrari.
By Big Azza
Vettel had a mechanical problem last year. (Or he gifted the win to Webber, which is also a nice thing as well).

There is a strong chance of a mechanical problem again. If he does have a mechanical problem I will go into hiding for a couple of years because of the absolute unwarranted hatred for Vettel over here in Australia.
By f1ea
Vettel had a mechanical problem last year. (Or he gifted the win to Webber, which is also a nice thing as well).

There is a strong chance of a mechanical problem again. If he does have a mechanical problem I will go into hiding for a couple of years because of the absolute unwarranted hatred for Vettel over here in Australia.

Really; they dislike Vettel in Australia?? Why??

Anyways....... for Vettel to lose it; would be due to something rather strange, or a BIG mistake which puts him out of the race. Going by statistics, i'd say a car failure is more likely than a mistake from him.
By Hammer278

Anyways....... for Vettel to lose it; would be due to something rather strange, or a BIG mistake which puts him out of the race. Going by statistics, i'd say a car failure is more likely than a mistake from him.

They dislike Vettel because he's a better driver than their countryman. :hehe:
By bud

Same reason Lewis wasn't liked in the habla espanol speaking world...

See our F1 related articles too!