Who will win the WDC?

Vettel
65%
Alonso
35%
By vlad
BLOODY HELL, you got it right!!! Awesome! :clap::drink::D
By f1ea
I'd love to say Alonso...But miracles don't come often, so Vettel is going to take this home :irked:

But when they do; it's been at Interlagos.
I guess it would have to be whichever creates the least amount of headaches for the moderators next season, a gloating Vettle viral tide or incoherent Tifosi trampling.

I kid... I've no skin in the game but given the situation, I'm thinking that without a DNF or major crash involving Vettel, Alonso has as much chance of winning the championship as Romney did the election.
By darwin dali
FA to win the GP Brazil, SV in 4th - tie-breaker would be number of victories SV 5 to FA 4. SV wins by a margin of 0 points :twisted:
FA to win the GP Brazil, SV in 4th - tie-breaker would be number of victories SV 5 to FA 4. SV wins by a margin of 0 points :twisted:

If indeed that was the case, Ferrari would push the FIA to make the rule next year the car that had the most red on it would win the tie breaker.
By f1ea

and for the first time ever, the FIA issues a joint WDC trophy :p
By f1ea

If indeed that was the case, Ferrari would push the FIA to make the rule next year the car that had the most red on it would win the tie breaker.

Then those sneaky Red Bulls will say they have it in their name.
By bud
I can only see Alonso winning it if there is foul play or mechanical issues for Vettel, he should finish in top 4 whilst Alonso should struggle to win.
By Hammer278

That....would be delicious. :thumbup: Even better if Lewis was running 4th and Vettel 5th....and Lewis slides off wide on the final corner and Vettel gets through to 4th. :hehe:
I can only see Alonso winning it if there is foul play or mechanical issues for Vettel, he should finish in top 4 whilst Alonso should struggle to win.

Foul play? :rolleyes:

How could you even insinuate that? This is F1! :hehe:
By Big Azza
I guess it would have to be whichever creates the least amount of headaches for the moderators next season, a gloating Vettle viral tide or incoherent Tifosi trampling.

I kid... I've no skin in the game but given the situation, I'm thinking that without a DNF or major crash involving Vettel, Alonso has as much chance of winning the championship as Romney did the election.

I think the forum is a much better place since McLaren and Ferrari stopped winning... Red Bull should keep doing it forever and ever more... :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!