FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who will win the WDC?

Vettel
65%
Alonso
35%
By stonemonkey
Alonso leads a rain soaked Brazillian GP to cross the finish 1st for the WDC, further back Glock in 4th and Vettel in 5th. Glock slides wide on the final turn before heading up the hill and Vettel gets past......

Who's gonna tell Nando?

Ok, a bit of fiction there, I mean what's Glock doing up in 4th place and when would anything like that ever happen anyway?

Barring any car trouble I'd say it's Vettels.
Last edited by stonemonkey on 19 Nov 12, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
By myownalias
Short of a technical issue with Vettel's car, even if Alonso is ahead in the race, I can not see the Spaniard outscoring Vettel by enough points to overhaul the deficit!
By LRW
Short of a technical issue with Vettel's car, even if Alonso is ahead in the race, I can not see the Spaniard outscoring Vettel by enough points to overhaul the deficit!

This is my thoughts, and Im pretty sure the pole will be a landslide - but I thought Id do it anyway.....
By Hammer278
It's Vettel's to lose. With a team which knows how to keep a cool head, it's going to be hard to lose.
By LRW
Alonso will take it. :thumbdown:

Why's that? Do you have doubts over the reliability of the car?

Or is it a reverse tempting fate thing....?
I'm thinking Seb, barring any mistakes / issues.

Loving andrew's tactical pessimism :wink::wink:
By andrew
It's a gut feeling or maybe it's indigestion or maybe I need to go for a seat.

I've been disappointed too often over the years with the final race turning to poop for the driver I'm supporting.
It's a gut feeling or maybe it's indigestion or maybe I need to go for a seat.

I've been disappointed too often over the years with the final race turning to poop for the driver I'm supporting.

Not recently though? Red Bull and Seb have surely done you proud! :)
By scotty
Of course Vettel will take it, easy. Much faster car and a good lead.
By Jabberwocky
I got a strange email earlier, well 2 emails actually, one from a nigerian fella who turns out to be the solicitor for an uncle I did not know I had, and this email:-

To: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: Season Finale 2012.

All,

We can assume the Seb will run off in the race and get outside of the DRS 1 second by the end of the second lap. Renault please make sure that the special alternator is on car number 1. Please make sure that it is car number one this time, you got the wrong car last time out!

Fernando will spin it out on the 1st lap so that we can build the excitement with you coming up through the field. Romain I am sure I can leave that to you.

Mark, this is your moment to shine, you have to sit in 4th position and try and stop Alonso getting through :-)

Much Love

Bernie
By Hammer278
I've always had fantastic last races where the driver I support wins....Kimi 2007 (that was mega) and Lewis 2008! So Vettel fans...I'd prefer Bieber boy to take it instead of Eyebrow man, so I'm looking forward to a hat-trick myself. :hehe:
By vlad
Don't start with names calling, you don't won't to go down that road. :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!