FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who do you think will win? Who do you WANT to win?

I THINK Sebastian Vettel will win. I WANT him to win.
36%
I THINK Sebastian Vettel will win. I DON'T WANT him to win.
36%
I THINK Fernando Alonso will win. I WANT him to win.
9%
I THINK Fernando Alonso will win. I DON'T WANT him to win.
9%
The driver I support isn't in the title hunt, and therefore I don't care.
9%
You mean the time that Damon Hill made a desperate dive - something which he has since admitted! It's not as bad as spending a small fortune in photocopyer toner. :wink::hehe:

But let's not go down that well trodden long and winding road.

No lets not cos you have the facts wrong.

No I don't. What you mean to say is you disagree. :wink:
Last edited by andrew on 31 Oct 12, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
Yes you do. It's like me saying the terrorists of 9/11 were not at fault because the World Trade buildings were in their way. It's as much a WTF statement as yours. :rolleyes:
I don't know if you guys saw this in the Lewis thread since no one posts there any more. :wink: But just in case, it doesn't just apply to that thread.

Thread Reopened but with the following conditions:

1. Keep the discussion constructive and moving forward..
  2. Any member name calling, using personal insults and generally being a troll will get an instant and immediate warning and/or ban!
  3. All discussion related to Lewis Hamilton must remain in this thread unless it's specifically related to the other relevant threads.
  4. Any extreme and repetitive comments from both ends of the spectrum will be deleted, we've heard them all many times before.
  5. If you have something positive to say about another driver, say it in THEIR support thread this way we can generate constructive discussion there instead of creating an argument here.
Clear? There will be zero tolerance to anyone breaking or even flirting with the boundaries of the above.

I'd also like to point y'all to the General Forum Rules, read them and make sure you comply with them!

See our F1 related articles too!