29%
Malfunctioning rear wing
No votes
0%
Poor strategy call
14%
n innovative new gremlin
57%
oh Andrew!!! you didn't even vote :( . You disappoint me.

There wasn't an option that appealed to me like "nothing".

How do you know who votes? Kind of defeats the reason of an anonymous poll.

No conspiracy Andrew, like Jab says, if votes stay the same, you've not voted :P

There you go on about conspiracies again!

no, I was discounting them before you started. conspiracies are your department.

Are they? I've been leaving them to you.

The only conspiracy I believe is that gravity only exists to stop us from escaping.
oh Andrew!!! you didn't even vote :( . You disappoint me.

There wasn't an option that appealed to me like "nothing".

How do you know who votes? Kind of defeats the reason of an anonymous poll.

No conspiracy Andrew, like Jab says, if votes stay the same, you've not voted :P

There you go on about conspiracies again!

no, I was discounting them before you started. conspiracies are your department.

Are they? I've been leaving them to you.

The only conspiracy I believe is that gravity only exists to stop us from escaping.

Or to stop everything else from escaping from us. Which seems more likely.

:jk:
Why did Alonso need the FIA guy in 07?

A good question indeed. But he brought it on for himself, by selling out his team like a *****. McLaren were definitely behind Hamilton after that debacle, but who can blame them for that?
I mean things like taking a bit more kerb, putting a bit more load on the tires etc etc...

the 1998 McLaren was the 1st Newey car, and they are always fragile until the team catches up with his needs. Think how unreliable the 2007 Red Bull was.

These cars are designed to absorb those impacts. If they get damaged in the process of using the full extent of the race track, the car is simply not good enough.

Because it is a compramise, Like Colin Chapman would say “the perfect race car falls apart as it crosses the finish line.” If the race car could do 2 race distances it would be over engineered and therefor heavy.

If a part is designed to take a thousand cycles as that is the normal maximum cycles it would take in a GP but if that extra bit of kerb means that it gets two thousand cycles, it ain't going to last.
I reject all your options and substitute them with my own!

What will happen is that McLaren will supply Hamilton with a self assembly F1 car with all the instructions in Chinese! :hehe:

Or as Colin Chapman did with the Lotus 7 kits, supply disassembly instructions.
You need to vote for option ten Myown, that's incredibly innovative, McLaren will be after your services!! talking of Chinese, I've started to learn it and can now say a range of animals including spider! it's an app on the iPad.
Yep, that's the one, mandarin. I'll be happy if I can speak it, learning the characters might be a step too far!

See our F1 related articles too!