Malfunctioning rear wing
No votes
0%
Poor strategy call
14%
n innovative new gremlin
57%
My first ever poll :P So apologies if it goes wrong :P
if you vote for the last option, let us know what the innovative new gremlin will be. Im voting for the last option and I say it will drs or kers failure, they haven't done that one yet.
more like what new far fetched excuse will Lewis fans make in India. I mean ffs fans of motorsport should be above this, claiming reliability issues as a deliberate act by a team to hinder one of their own is just utter nonsense. Fans know this about motorsport, fanboys don't seem to.
more like what new far fetched excuse will Lewis fans make in India. I mean ffs fans of motorsport should be above this, claiming reliability issues as a deliberate act by a team to hinder one of their own is just utter nonsense. Fans know this about motorsport, fanboys don't seem to.

Very true.
:wavey: Hi Bud. just a bit of a joke, no need to get your knickers in a twist. I know McLaren wouldn't really do anything deliberately. you could still cast a vote? take a guess? Ok maybe not.
Ok. but you can still take a guess at what will happen to Hamilton in the race :P I didn't say it was deliberate.
Yay! So what do think will be the thing that happens?

See our F1 related articles too!