McLaren takes both championship
No votes
0%
Ferrari takes one championship
27%
Ferrari takes both championships
No votes
0%
I feel Alonso's chances have been dealt a massive blow at Suzuka. Let's face it, he needs the points advantage, because his car isn't great. Having said that, it always seems to end up on the podium.... even in the hands of Massa. Hmmmm.

That's because Alonso makes it a point to try and convince everyone the car is crap and he's a Demi God, when in reality, it's been a podium contender since Barcelona.

It's hardly a winner though, and I feel Suzuka's loss of points could be crucial in the championship. Alonso's going to struggle now, if Vettel remains consistent.

Alonso already lost the WDC, it's on a plate for Vettel now. Everyone talks about the 'cool calm thinking head' well, that was one massive f**kup which has ended his WDC hopes, Lord Alonso is human after all.
I feel Alonso's chances have been dealt a massive blow at Suzuka. Let's face it, he needs the points advantage, because his car isn't great. Having said that, it always seems to end up on the podium.... even in the hands of Massa. Hmmmm.

They keep saying they have wind tunnel problems but it hasn't stopped them from being a contender for most of the season.

Massa had a super drive in Suzuka. BUT let's see what happened to ppl with potentially faster and/or similar cars than his:

1. Webber: hit by Grosjean on L1
2. Alonso: hit by Raikkonen on L1
3. Jenson: -5 grid penalty
4. Lewis: set up woe
5. Perez: spun trying a pass
6. Kimi: started better than Massa, but Massa drove a better race. Kimi may have damaged a bit of his front wing on L1.
7. Grosjean: hit Webber. Stop and go.

Alonso's best finishes include a rainy race and a Vettel dnf. Many others include dnf's as well.

The Ferrari is competitive, but it stays there.

The only drivers that are performing and in a similar mind-set as Alonso (in competitive) cars are Vettel and Kimi. As a result, they are the 3 leading the standings.

But we could spend hours revolving around sh!t such as demi-gods, twitter, bromances and drivers whining....

That's because Alonso makes it a point to try and convince everyone the car is crap and he's a Demi God, when in reality, it's been a podium contender since Barcelona.

It's hardly a winner though, and I feel Suzuka's loss of points could be crucial in the championship. Alonso's going to struggle now, if Vettel remains consistent.

Alonso already lost the WDC, it's on a plate for Vettel now. Everyone talks about the 'cool calm thinking head' well, that was one massive f**kup which has ended his WDC hopes, Lord Alonso is human after all.

So where is Whatsburning now to complain about badmouthing drivers.

I was responding to LewEng's post reg my opinion of why the car is so fast even if the driver says it isn't, and this isn't an Alonso fan thread. It's spelled out for you already - it's dumb for someone to go into a fan thread and talk smack about that driver, period. <-- Clear enough?

Grab some tissue and wipe your eyes sweetheart.

I was responding to LewEng's post reg my opinion of why the car is so fast even if the driver says it isn't, and this isn't an Alonso fan thread. It's spelled out for you already - it's dumb for someone to go into a fan thread and talk smack about that driver, period. <-- Clear enough?

Grab some tissue and wipe your eyes sweetheart.

Listen sweetheart... what's dumb or not is not decided upon by the halfwits.

Unfortunately, like i said, the mods have decided to turn a blind eye on your garbage and pseudo insulting of other members, posts and drivers.

The fact you're still allowed to post here is rather a show of how the remaining members would rather scoff and laugh at your nonsense.

Face it. The only way you an divert attention from the sh!t you write is by acting out. Now please.... return to your kindergarten and let the grown ups enjoy some conversation without having to constantly deal with your stupidity.

And i'm sure i speak on behalf of many.
So now you've resorted to crying in multiple threads. :)

I'm sorry I made you cry.
:headpat:
So now you've resorted to crying in multiple threads. :)

I'm sorry I made you cry.
:headpat:

So you've decided to ignore a moderator's request to shut it. And instead decide to continue trolling.

I dont think you understand the reason i am calling you out on your bullsh!t. I am calling you out, not because i am crying, nor because i want to insult you. But because i'm sure many are also fed up with your constant garbage.
Honestly, I just see Redbull with a chance for the double. Alonso has lost his WDC with that screwup in Suzuka, and Ferrari will never get the WCC this year. McLaren don't even deserve 2nd in the WCC, they operated like a rookie team this year which was gifted a great car from....McLaren. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!