15%
I am a Merc fan, and don't want Hamilton
No votes
0%
I am a Merc fan, and want Hamilton
2%
I am not a fanboy/girl
29%
I wish the best for Lewis, I think he is a great driver and very humble, but it was a poor move he has made here, and I will still support Mclaren.

:thumbup:

Stay loyal to Woking!
I wish the best for Lewis, I think he is a great driver and very humble, but it was a poor move he has made here, and I will still support Mclaren.

Stay loyal to Woking!

How long has it been for you and 'Woking'? Just curious.
Late here, but I think the only winners in this deal are Perez and Mercedes.

I don't get why Lewis thinks Merc are capable of delivering a top car. They've been suffering with the same problems the last two years.

I also have to wonder if maybe McLaren will have an easier time with development and setups because their drivers, Button and Perez, will have fairly similar driving styles, as opposed to polar opposites (Hamilton and Button).

It's never too late. :D

I don't get why Lewis thinks Merc are capable of delivering a top car. They've been suffering with the same problems the last two years.

I also have to wonder if maybe McLaren will have an easier time with development and setups because their drivers, Button and Perez, will have fairly similar driving styles, as opposed to polar opposites (Hamilton and Button).

The Button/Perez pairing should be good for the team. :yes:

So then McLaren are a winner, too by your logic? Plus they saved a sh!tload of money by signing Perez (who probably brings even more money in).

Stay loyal to Woking!

Since I started following the sport in the early 2000s. 2004 was the first season in which I watched every single race, and I was 14 then.

What makes you ask?

Hahahaha Lewis Hamilton = very humble is the funniest thing I have read for a long time!!

Stay loyal to Woking!

Since I started following the sport in the early 2000s. 2004 was the first season in which I watched every single race, and I was 14 then.

What makes you ask?

Interesting. So since you've sown your loyalty, they've won 1 Championship and that's delivered by the driver who's disillusioned with them and left, and you're still knee deep in loyalty. An Alsatian would be proud. :)

Stay loyal to Woking!

What makes you ask?

Interesting. So since you've sown your loyalty, they've won 1 Championship and that's delivered by the driver who's disillusioned with them and left, and you're still knee deep in loyalty. An Alsatian would be proud. :)

Ouch!

Stay loyal to Woking!

What makes you ask?

Ouch!

The difference between a driver fan and a team fan.

Stay loyal to Woking!

What makes you ask?

Ouch!

What? A team fan inevitably becomes a German shepherd bitch whereas a driver fan remains a dawg? :twisted::whip:

Stay loyal to Woking!

What makes you ask?

Ouch!

What? A team fan inevitably becomes a German shepherd bitch whereas a driver fan remains a dawg? :twisted::whip:

Apparently so......... :hehe:

Stay loyal to Woking!

What makes you ask?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Hammer. I expected a response such as this. I have nothing more to say on the matter if it's going to go down this bitchy route.
I just love the way that Lewis delivered the only title McLaren have won in the last 13 years... so he must have designed, built and setup the 2008 car while all the engineers and mechanics sat back drinking tea! :rolleyes:
I just love the way that Lewis delivered the only title McLaren have won in the last 13 years... so he must have designed, built and setup the 2008 car while all the engineers and mechanics sat back drinking tea! :rolleyes:

And guess who made the tea? :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!