15%
I am a Merc fan, and don't want Hamilton
No votes
0%
I am a Merc fan, and want Hamilton
2%
I am not a fanboy/girl
29%
Yeah..whats with the fanboys bit Jab? Fans. Any way Ive still answered even though Im not a fanboy. I picked 3 of the statements.
I'll be 100% Mercedes fan in 2013, the only thing I like about McLaren now is Lewis. I'd still keep a keen eye on the Mclaren duo next year though, it'd be fun to see new kid Perez burying Button into the ground.
By paulad
First of many dumb questions ...... Whats a fanboy??

I'm a McL and will support whoever drives there Doesnt stop me liking/enjoying watching other drivers.( thank god its not Raikkonen or Schumacher tho lol)
By LRW
First of many dumb questions ...... Whats a fanboy??

This...

An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.
By paulad
An extreme fan or follower of a particular medium or concept, whether it be sports, television, film directors, video games (the most common usage), etc.

Known for a complete lack of objectivity in relation to their preferred focus. Usually argue with circular logic that they refuse to acknowledge. Arguments or debates with such are usually futile. Every flaw is spun into semi-virtues and everything else, blown to comedic, complimentary proportions.

Oh.... obviously not a good thing then!
Choices are sort of like opinions. Frankly I think Hamilton moving on is bitter sweet, but It was his choice, and he made it and now it's all up to Mercedes. Frankly I can't wait to see the grid in 2014, hell I'm looking forward to seeing the grid in 2013.

The wonderful thing now is that the pressure is off, and we can simply get down to racing.

BTW Jabber... there should have been a I am a Button fan and I'm glad Lewis is gone choice. :hehe:
Choices are sort of like opinions. Frankly I think Hamilton moving on is bitter sweet, but It was his choice, and he made it and now it's all up to Mercedes. Frankly I can't wait to see the grid in 2014, hell I'm looking forward to seeing the grid in 2013.

The wonderful thing now is that the pressure is off, and we can simply get down to racing.

BTW Jabber... there should have been a I am a Button fan and I'm glad Lewis is gone choice. :hehe:

Oh, and should this thread have been titled a question to McLaren/Lewis fans?
By LRW

Oh, and should this thread have been titled a question to McLaren/Lewis fans?

Technically, with the options available, its an open question to everyone.
The thing is... Mercedes is not a team that's inspired passion for me so far. That will be the first thing that needs to change.

But with Lewis in it :D:D:D:D and haug. and Brawn.
The thing is... Mercedes is not a team that's inspired passion for me so far. That will be the first thing that needs to change.

But with Lewis in it :D:D:D:D and haug. and Brawn.

Maybe with Vodaphone sponsorship colors they'll get rid of that silly silver with teal livery they have... I mean you have to keep the silver to be a silver arrow, but just never got over that teal/silver combo.

See our F1 related articles too!