No votes
0%
Sauber/Merc, after loosing considerable ground
No votes
0%
Don't know
8%
You forgot the "Don't Care" option. :hehe:

I'll go for Williams but it'll probably be Force India who are aiming for 6th.

I'd love to see Williams make it up a further place. Would be fitting, especially after last season. Mind you, I'm certainly not averse to Force India doing well either. Tough one. :twisted:
After last year, it would of been nice for Williams to do well. But it will be force India.

Williams have a much better car this year, than last. But not the drivers to make the most of it. Maldonado has had splashes of brilliance and great pace. Unfortunately he has also had some very low points. Senna, whilst he has been picking up some minor points, I just don't think he has done the car justice. Which is a pity as I was backing him to do well at the beginning of the season.

Force India have some pretty good drivers, who I think are destined for bigger and better, and they have continued to push each other. This will only continue.

Could Williams have done better if they had retained the services of Barichello? I'm not convinced....
Why is Williams in this poll, Maldonado said he's aiming for the title this year.
Why is Williams in this poll, Maldonado said he's aiming for the title this year.

The title of how many no scores in a decent car he can manage in one season?

I think it'll be Force India, they have been scoring points pretty consistently with one or both drivers, Williams have been faltering since Maldonado's win, I can see Sauber overtaking Mercedes for fifth place come the end of the season, the Sauber seems to be getting stronger and stronger while Mercedes seem to holding station, losing the development race.
Maldonado already has the title of forumula1's favourite communal joke...

I thought he said he was aiming for the title challengers.

The williams is quick and is capable of some good finishes, FI is more consistently scoring but further back. It could just take one or two good finishes from Williams to shift the balance. Any prediction depends on Maldonados behaviour.
Williams have been faltering since Maldonado's win, I can see Sauber overtaking Mercedes for fifth place come the end of the season, the Sauber seems to be getting stronger and stronger while Mercedes seem to holding station, losing the development race.

I would LOVE to see this!!! Everyone loves Sauber :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!