FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will Lewis Hamilton leave McLaren at the end of this season?

Yes, he'll leave McLaren
32%
No, he won't leave McLaren
32%
I don't know
20%
I don't care
16%
This is all hot air
No votes
0%
But as Sir Moss always says if the cars where not safe as they are would we have the same standards of driving?

Maybe from Alonso 8-)

Really.. I always recall Button and Alonso are the first drivers to whine about the track being too wet to race on whenever we get rain.
But as Sir Moss always says if the cars where not safe as they are would we have the same standards of driving?

Maybe from Alonso 8-)

Really.. I always recall Button and Alonso are the first drivers to whine about the track being too wet to race on whenever we get rain.

Strange they are often the drivers who do best in the wet, driving standards the quote said.

My point was Alonso is probably the best at, just not crashing.

Maybe from Alonso 8-)

Strange they are often the drivers who do best in the wet, driving standards the quote said.

My point was Alonso is probably the best at, just not crashing.

Really...I'm yet to recall either of these two winning a full wet race by over a minute over any other competitor but perhaps you could refresh my memory.

Crashing examples in the wet...I found these:

[youtube]6erHcL6LA_s[/youtube]

[youtube]FsMoktU88GE[/youtube]

Anymore?
One off examples don't indicate anything, look at Alonso's driving the last two years, he's been incredibly reliable and clean. The drivers only have standards compared to each other, got a more reliable driver than Alonso?
Watch this, you are seeing it coming: :hehe:

Hamilton also deserves to be on that list. And we all know in what race. I think it was in Canada, 2007. :D
His first win, in Canada, rainy race.

I can hardly remember that one. But his win at Silverstone 2008 was one of the greatest in history...while everyone else were spinning their tops, he took the flag with over a minute to spare. I mean seriously, take that wet weather.
His first win, in Canada, rainy race.

I can hardly remember that one. But his win at Silverstone 2008 was one of the greatest in history...while everyone else were spinning their tops, he took the flag with over a minute to spare. I mean seriously, take that wet weather.

The reaction from the crowd was fantastic. Silverstone, overflowing with passion as always :cloud9:

See our F1 related articles too!