FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will Schumi stay onboard for 2013

Yes
64%
No
36%
I heard rumors they are considering changing the name to AMG next year. No more Mercedes or Mercedes AMG but just AMG. I kinda doubt that'll happen though, but it kinda tells me something has to happen soon.

Side note, I don't think Mercedes was too happy to get Schumacher in the deal back in 2010. From what I heard the deal was made with Brawn GP before Mercedes bought the lot, and they kinda weren't too happy about the cost of getting such a big name.
It's wide open really. Fifty /fifty; phone a f'iend. However, for the first time since his come back, Im swaying slightly towards ,he'll retire. maybe thats because of the talk of it at the weekend. So Im gonna vote no. Thats- no he wont stay, or do I vote yes, for yes he will go. Better go check the question. :P
It's wide open really. Fifty /fifty; phone a f'iend. However, for the first time since his come back, Im swaying slightly towards ,he'll retire. maybe thats because of the talk of it at the weekend. So Im gonna vote no. Thats- no he wont stay, or do I vote yes, for yes he will go. Better go check the question. :P

The question seems OK to me... "Will Schumi stay onboard for 2013?" Yes or No....
Bernie likes to stir drama and often mixes up his opinions with fact. I feel Bernie is hardly someone to listen to for the latest news and don't take him too serious. Ofcourse Schumi would react to his statement that it's not true, though, but after such a statement rumours just keep going and going. There's nothing you can say to keep people from saying you're quitting. Deny it and they'll only say "he will, but just won't say it yet. Bernie leaked the story". Quite frankly I just think Schumi doesn't know yet.
From McLaren to Mercedes?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, there's a pretty brainless move if ever I saw one. :yawn:

Bet you would've said pretty much the same thing if he'd announced he was going to honda after 2008.
From McLaren to Mercedes?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, there's a pretty brainless move if ever I saw one. :yawn:

Bet you would've said pretty much the same thing if he'd announced he was going to honda after 2008.

Yup, and I no doubt would've stood by it, after watching the team's performance from about mid-season '09 onwards.

See our F1 related articles too!