Romain Grosjean
33%
Someone else (state name below)
13%
No one else will win, other than the 7 who already have
8%
Don't know
4%
Will we have another Grand Prix victor to add to the tally in 2012? If so, who might it be? You can select more than one option if you so wish.

Yes, it's time to while away the final couple of quiet holiday days with one of Lew's fun-for-all-the-family polls. :wink:
I can't select more than one option.

I've just amended it, sorry vaptin, try again to see if it works?
By vaptin
I can't select more than one option.

I've just amended it, sorry vaptin, try again to see if it works?

Yep, it now has square check boxes with ticks as opposed to circles which fill in blue when selected.

I don't have a response to the poll though. I'm not so sure, I'll probably wait until after Spa, I think things now be mixed up in terms of development, but after the mid-season break the order will stabilise.
By andrew
Based on the season so far I think Lotus could nab a win if the luck swings their way. Unfortunately it'll probably be for Grosjean rather than Raikkonen.
Based on the season so far I think Lotus could nab a win if the luck swings their way. Unfortunately it'll probably be for Grosjean rather than Raikkonen.

I wouldn't mind seeing either of them take a win.
Let's see if Massa gets anyone to vote for him.

I'm still debating my vote but If Lotus doesn't win in either Spa or Monza then it may be much harder for them. Those are their two biggest opportunities for a win I think, maybe Suzuka as well.
I voted for Raikkonen and Grosjean as they both have equal chance of picking up a victory; but I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sergio Perez.
Seems a bit cheaty voting for 3, so Ive stuck my neck out and just gone for Grosjean :thumbup:
By vaptin
Raikkonen and Alonso

Assuming you know Alonso has won already, your suggesting that those two are going to win the rest of the races this year?

See our F1 related articles too!