Blanchimont
7%
Bus Stop Chicane (any incarnation)
7%
Other corner
7%
Can't choose
13%
Kind of fond of La Source, especially on the games.

I also selected La Source! I think it's a terrific first corner. Very easy to balls-up too, as Bruno Senna found to his cost at the start last year. It even catches out experienced drivers, such as when Takuma Sato smashed into Schumacher there back in 2005.

Your point doesn't account for experienced good drivers though. :P

:hehe:

Well the first incident that springs to mind is Lewis Hamilton spinning the car there on lap 2 whilst in the lead... 2010 was it? 2008? :confused:

2008 indeed. Which gave Kimi the lead until it started raining...and Lewis caught him up and passed him to win the race. And then to lose the win of course. :wink:
I think you guys are missing the point of Spa. To boil it to one turn or your favorite turn etc...

Spa is about history, the scenic beauty of it. (I've always been a sucker for woodsy circuits) the timeless classic aura that comes from it, racing hallowed ground. And yeah, there are some fantastic corners, but they wouldn't be so fantastic if it weren't for the elevation changes, and sometimes for the corners that preceded that corner or simply for the speed of the corner.

So I won't choose in this poll, I won't dissect it. I'll simply enjoy the experience whole. :cloud9:
I think you guys are missing the point of Spa. To boil it to one turn or your favorite turn etc...

Spa is about history, the scenic beauty of it. (I've always been a sucker for woodsy circuits) the timeless classic aura that comes from it, racing hallowed grown. And yeah, there are some fantastic corners, but they wouldn't be so fantastic if it weren't for the elevation changes, and sometimes for the corners that preceded that corner or simply for the speed of the corner.

So I won't choose in this poll, I won't dissect it. I'll simply enjoy the experience whole. :cloud9:

Spa is about history, the scenic beauty of it. (I've always been a sucker for woodsy circuits) the timeless classic aura that comes from it, racing hallowed ground. And yeah, there are some fantastic corners, but they wouldn't be so fantastic if it weren't for the elevation changes, and sometimes for the corners that preceded that corner or simply for the speed of the corner.

Meh, it was merely something to talk about.......
By LRW

It's an ok thread, but it's not quite The Cheese n Onion Crisps thread is it.......

:wink:

It was my shining moment, my monologue, I brought hammer to tears...
I hope that an actor didn't take that personally. Actually, I'll give you full rights to use the piece and perhaps you can perform it for us all.

It was my shining moment, my monologue, I brought hammer to tears...
I hope that an actor didn't take that personally. Actually, I'll give you full rights to use the piece and perhaps you can perform it for us all.

Oki doki. Make yourselves comfortable chaps! Plenty of pouffes to go around. Geetface will go and fetch the French Fancies.
The votes are more evenly spread than I expected. Great to see! This in itself speaks volumes about the quality of the circuit as a whole. There you go WB. :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!