Blanchimont
7%
Bus Stop Chicane (any incarnation)
7%
Other corner
7%
Can't choose
13%
To watch, I'd say Eau Rouge, to play on the sim Pouhon.
Hey Dent!!!!! Hi there. where have you been??

Gotta choose Eau Rouge. But I liked it best when it was a real challenge to take it flat, seems its easier to do it now.
Kind of fond of La Source, especially on the games.

I also selected La Source! I think it's a terrific first corner. Very easy to balls-up too, as Bruno Senna found to his cost at the start last year. It even catches out experienced drivers, such as when Takuma Sato smashed into Schumacher there back in 2005.
By Denthúl

I also selected La Source! I think it's a terrific first corner. Very easy to balls-up too, as Bruno Senna found to his cost at the start last year. It even catches out experienced drivers, such as when Takuma Sato smashed into Schumacher there back in 2005.

Your point doesn't account for experienced good drivers though. :P

Your point doesn't account for experienced good drivers though. :P

:hehe:

Well the first incident that springs to mind is Lewis Hamilton spinning the car there on lap 2 whilst in the lead... 2010 was it? 2008? :confused:
I picked turn 9 because when I'm playing f1 2011 that turn can really make or break a solid lap for me. Maximizing my time through there has always been a challenge, mainly because most of the time I feel like I could have turned in a bit sooner and taken it faster! And that's where we saw alonso and hamilton (i think) pass massa last year. He really got the short end of the stick coming out of that turn! It's often overlooked but quite critical

See our F1 related articles too!