FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will Felipe massa race in f1 in 2013, if so where?

No Massa will no longer be invloved in F1 next year
24%
Ferrari will re-sign him
35%
Sauber
No votes
0%
Torro Rosso
No votes
0%
Caterham
No votes
0%
HRT f1 team
No votes
0%
Marussia f1 team
No votes
0%
I think there is a seat for Felipe somewhere, not sure where though
41%
I don't see your posts by default so kindly reel yer neck in.

You ask him questions that you will never see the answers to?

You are strange.

No I replied to Madbrad's comment.

I know you did, but you still asked a question that was directed at Hammer. So you would never see the answer. Ergo you are strange.

I'd see Madbrad's which would suffice.

I think if you are that bothered by someone on here, that you block seeing their messages, maybe you should just not interact with them at all? I mean, thats what us grown-ups do.....

Like I said, I likes a cheap laugh.

You really are mighty excited by this aren't you?

If you think you have that much of an effect on me Andy, then carry on.....
I don't see your posts by default so kindly reel yer neck in.

You ask him questions that you will never see the answers to?

You are strange.

No I replied to Madbrad's comment.

I know you did, but you still asked a question that was directed at Hammer. So you would never see the answer. Ergo you are strange.

I'd see Madbrad's which would suffice.

I think if you are that bothered by someone on here, that you block seeing their messages, maybe you should just not interact with them at all? I mean, thats what us grown-ups do.....

Like I said, I likes a cheap laugh.

You really are mighty excited by this aren't you?

If you think you have that much of an effect on me Andy, then carry on.....

If you ain't excited about it then why keep harping on? QED old bean.
If I may steer this ship back on course,

I'm no Massa fan but I would not object to him having won the WDC that year. WHoever wins it, I'm OK with. In the past there have been less deserving ones than that would have been, like the times the car was so good a monkey could have won the WDC in it. Like the 92-97 Williams and oh howabout 2004 anybody? Not to take away from MS though. And the Brawn for half a season. The person that wins it for me isn't a factor that influences my feelings on the sport. Usually that influence comes from the reg decisions the buffoons that run the place make.

2008 was a year nobody ran away with it, and that is a good thing for spectators, and whatever the result was, there would have been no cheapening of the sport that year if Massa or anyone else won the title. If you dislike a driver, that's one thing, but to call it a tragedy if he wins it is a bit dramatic and it also reveals your bias.
If I may steer this ship back on course,

I'm no Massa fan but I would not object to him having won the WDC that year. WHoever wins it, I'm OK with. In the past there have been less deserving ones than that would have been, like the times the car was so good a monkey could have won the WDC in it. Like the 92-97 Williams and oh howabout 2004 anybody? Not to take away from MS though. And the Brawn for half a season. The person that wins it for me isn't a factor that influences my feelings on the sport. Usually that influence comes from the reg decisions the buffoons that run the place make.

2008 was a year nobody ran away with it, and that is a good thing for spectators, and whatever the result was, there would have been no cheapening of the sport that year if Massa or anyone else won the title. If you dislike a driver, that's one thing, but to call it a tragedy if he wins it is a bit dramatic and it also reveals your bias.

I get your point, and agree with pretty much all you say. To me however, I don't like seeing drivers win when they did not deserve to....hence 2005 was a 'tragedy', and so was 2009. :) The MS and Ferrari dominating years were just wtv...I didn't enjoy their domination but could easily accept it since in my understanding the driver is definitely a talent and the team were just doing such a good job compared to the others.
I don't like seeing that either. I found it hypocritical that JV said Kimi's '07 title was undeserved. JV had the '97 monkey can win car and Kimi fought hard all '07 season and pipped the other guys at the end with an inferior car. And that was without a #2 driver running interference for him.

See our F1 related articles too!