FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will Felipe massa race in f1 in 2013, if so where?

No Massa will no longer be invloved in F1 next year
24%
Ferrari will re-sign him
35%
Sauber
No votes
0%
Torro Rosso
No votes
0%
Caterham
No votes
0%
HRT f1 team
No votes
0%
Marussia f1 team
No votes
0%
I think there is a seat for Felipe somewhere, not sure where though
41%
Post-racing career opportunity for Felipe Baby:

I have a pair just like that but on me they look more like; H ..... E ..... L ..... L ..... O ..... K ..... I ..... T ..... T..... Y

On Montoya it might go like H E L L O K ...from the rear. :P
C'mon racechick I'm just having a bit of fun, Not even serious about the Glock part. That's me I make jokes and I won't change. I like to call him Louise for giggles and I mean nothing by it. If you don't take it seriously it won't bother you. We're buddies, there's no trouble here.

No worries madbrad. Im bored.
Hopefully he is still in F1 but he needs to escape Team Alonso.

cant argue with that!! :):)
Massa might have a chance at Ferrari next season due to Boss Alonso who is quite open with his love for him. Since Stefano has said Boss Alonso will be making a lot of big decisions at Ferrari, even about the future No.2 driver, and Boss Alonso saying Massa has done a "great job" this year and it's been a "lot closer than it looks", Massa just has to keep driving like a moron so that Ferraris team boss (not Stefano) keeps him next year to maintain the peace.
don't forget the year he ran the title to the last race and lost it when Glock handed it to Louise. That year his temmate the great Kimisan floundered.

And for about 30 seconds Felipe Massa was a WDC.

What a tragedy that would've been for F1...would've even made 2009 look legit.

Explain? If Massa wins WDC it's a tragedy for F1? How so?
Never saw Massa as WDC material and it would've just cheapened F1 if he had won it.
don't forget the year he ran the title to the last race and lost it when Glock handed it to Louise. That year his temmate the great Kimisan floundered.

And for about 30 seconds Felipe Massa was a WDC.

What a tragedy that would've been for F1...would've even made 2009 look legit.

Explain? If Massa wins WDC it's a tragedy for F1? How so?

Yeah, how is it a tragedy if the guy that wins the most races wins the championship?
I gave my answer almost half an hour before you made your reply...but as usual you don't really read before spouting your diarrhea do you.

See our F1 related articles too!