FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

How willl you be watching the first F1 race?

UK - Live, Sky F1
45%
UK - Highlights, Sky F1
No votes
0%
UK - Highlights, BBC
18%
UK - Other (please state below)
5%
RoW - Live
14%
RoW - Highlights
No votes
0%
RoW - Other (please state below)
18%
By LRW
There has been great debate over the broadcasting of F1 here in the UK for the season, so I would like to see where people are actually watching the first race...
By vlad
I will watch it on internet.
By andrew
I'll be putting up with the BBCs half arsed offering.

BBC1 2pm - 4pm. In that time they could show the whole race rather than highlights.
By Jabberwocky
I will be watching it on Sky thanks to Virgin Media... I voted sky as that will be the programming I will be watching.

However it depends on if my business meeting goes on Saturday on how much work I have to put in as to if it will be an early morning on Sunday or not
By What's Burning?
In the states, we get to watch it live on basic cable HD. :wavey:
By elfinitty
In Turkey since a satellite TVprovider got it and we don't even have that satellite provider,if I have time I'll watch it on RTL in German without understanding the commentary,if not just the highlights.In order not to do that the whole year we will have to get that satellite TV provider, plus the sports pack by paying around 25 Euros :thumbdown:
By Sunny
ESPN HD=)
By scotty
I'll find a feed of Sky's coverage somewhere.
By calvins48
The bargain that is Sky Sports F1 HD! :)
By myownalias
I will be watching live on Sky in the USA thanks to my father's subscription to SKY back home and Sky Go streaming online!
By LRW
I will be watching live on Sky in the USA thanks to my father's subscription to SKY back home and Sky Go streaming online!

assume you have tried this, and it works. Not blocked due to IP range? Or are you using a proxy service?
By myownalias

assume you have tried this, and it works. Not blocked due to IP range? Or are you using a proxy service?

I'm using a VPN, and yes it works, been watching the F1 channel quite a bit over the last week!

See our F1 related articles too!